1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

2. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Its funny Pelosi says that because AOC unseated a sitting democrat to take that seat. So what's pelosi saying about the democrat incumbent that lost?

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

His glass was half empty.

4. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

It shows they got enough people to drink the water...and AOC was/is the result :eek:

5. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

She just keeps on giving :crackup:

8. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

It's widely known at this point that she auditioned for the job as an actor of sorts that they could drop in and use as a puppet.
    A) How bad/stupid were the other applicants?
    B) How stupid are the puppet masters that they selected her and then allow her to run off script on social media constantly?

9. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

She isn't running off script. This is the script of her puppet masters. Note this is not the DNC doing this, but a group basically attacking the DNC from the left.

stk0308 likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

A - Very
    B - Very

:D

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Fact. Everything she does is scripted, staged, and designed to create a certain impression. From the squatting and eating, to the wild theories, to everything she spews, she is doing exactly what she was hired to do.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh I don't think everything she does is remotely scripted. Not even close. But the adlibs are fine for the job her owners want her to do so it's all good.

stk0308 and Spang308 like this.
  13. Spang308

I'm aware of the outfit behind her. It's even been linked in this thread a few pages back. I guess this is a classic example of the differences between book smart and street smart. AOC has a degree from Boston College. She appears to have a 3rd grade level of basic understanding how things work and a slightly higher level of being able to communicate them.
    Her handlers are wealthy successful operatives from the tech sector. I can only draw the conclusion that one must be able to code and design webpages, yet be completely unable to change their own oil or figure out how to start a lawn mower.
    Soros can't be too far up their chain of command. There has to be some brains somewhere right?

14. Spang308

Agree with this, although I think she'll get primaried next spring. The only way the Dems don't wheel out someone who can breathe on their own is if these radicals really have completely hijacked the party. Aunt Nancy is NOT amused.

15. 2blueYam

You would be surprised.
    I went to a good engineering school (late 80's). A 3.8GPA Electrical Engineering major couldn't figure out to why the cordless phone didn't work when he walked down the hall. He didn't have the antenna up. Yes kids, cordless phones had antennas back then and not having them up did impact the distance the signal would travel.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Damn you're old. :D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I truly think it is more a case of proving just how easy it is to get a degree...

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, the real power will shut them down but not before they do some pretty big damage overall. Oh well, no sympathy for any of them no matter which side they're on.

19. Spang308

No shit. I'm like, wait you're 50 and STILL left leaning.
    He's had plenty of time to figure it out by now. Pull up the antenna silly! :D

20. 2blueYam

That's right. Now get off my lawn! :D