1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easter Egg Hunt at Tally

Discussion in 'General' started by stickboy274, Apr 15, 2019.

1. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

OK, Mark Storck, his wife, and Honey have gotten together and decided to do an easter egg hunt for the kids. It'll be Saturday, after the races so the kids can have fun with it and the parents don't have to worry about missing races.

If you want to bring stuff to help, eggs, candy....kids, feel free. This is a way to give time back tot he families that watch us race all weekend. I was asked about big kid egg hunt, right now we don't have anything in the works, but we will think on it.

So, gather you offspring and bring them out. Let's see if this can be a good time.

If it goes well, we may even step up the Halloween party for them at the GNF.

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Can you fit a new tire in an Easter Egg?

Asking for a friend. ;)

Sunscreen likes this.
  3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Don’t hide any in the garbage can pin by the old tower... There are aggressive reptiles there that will eat bunnies...

stickboy274 likes this.
  4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Funny you mention the Halloween party as I mentioned that to the wife while we were discussing logistics for egg hunt.

I'd really like them to enjoy this first weekend at the track so (God forbid!) they might want to come back again! :D

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Boss already has eggs sitting here for the normal Sunday after the riders meeting one. Usually a combo of kid sizes :D

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Our very own Emily from WERA just called. They had planned on doing this also, so we will have more supplies.

Thank you WERA.

themassagelady likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're welcome.

:crackup:

FWIW - all the kid eggs/candy are going into the pile with the hunt being done by Honey and the Storcks, then there will be a dozen hidden during the riders meeting Sunday - half will have $25 credits in them, the other half candy. If you're not at the riders meeting you will be DQ'd from the egg hunt and with only 12 we will be able to keep track easily. :D

8. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Beck (my wife) said - you gotta get in on the Sunday egg hunt and told her, I am likely not eligible for that one. :D

(With the what I have put Emily through the last few days, I'll be lucky not to get hit with a brick! :D)

9. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Oh man, I'm scared to tell Brogan about the Sunday hunt. He's so damn competitive...

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Emily loves the attention :D

Why wouldn't you be eligible for the Sunday one?

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

FWIW the Sunday one is for the riders.

12. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Not racing this weekend. Just working Tech/grids, making sure wife/child having a good time, and helping newbie through lic school.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ahhhhhhh - dunno if we ever made a rule on officials going for them. I'd say ask forgiveness not permission :D

14. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

:crackup: