1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Julian Assange arrested in London

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Dave Wolfe, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

This was a hunch. It's looking possible at this point. I don't like the guy, although as I've stated, I don't know a lot about him. He sure knows a bunch about the Clinton cabal and where those emails ACTUALLY came from.
    Stay tuned.

2. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

You’re an absolute clown if you bring “law” into this as if it’s a real thing. Holy shit talk about indentured servant mentalities.

“Law”? Wtf is that?

3. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Where’s Obamas globalist ass for passing this country around like a cheap hooker?

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Dude, he had to follow Tommy Lee's cock. I don't think that would give anybody confidence.

5. Spang308

I hate his ass too, but I'm not optimistic enough to think his sorry ass will ever face justice. Doubt Killary will either. Baby steps, but I think a measured level of justice will be served. At the very least Trump has held the lions at bay for a few years.

6. Spang308

Wait...he banged Pam?

7. eggfooyoung

Pretty sure they were a thing either currently, or recently.

8. Spang308

Free Julian T shirts should be on the shelves by morning...

9. Spang308

Assange knows where those Hillary emails came from. What if it wasn't Russia?

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Very interesting.

kangasj likes this.
  11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No, currently she lives in France and has been banging a French guy. I know he is a locally famous, I just can't remember who right now.

13. Spang308

Not to spin too far off track, but she was seriously pretty in her younger years before all the cocaine and plastic surgery. When she was still a mid western girl just hitting the scene, she was gorgeous. Now she looks like a worn out sex doll.

14. eggfooyoung

That a bad thing where you're from???

15. Spang308

To each their own I guess. :D