1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what kind of punishment is befitting this scumbag

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Apr 16, 2019.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

2. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

The cop he talked to should have shot him in the head on the spot.

Shenanigans, kangasj, Wingnut and 2 others like this.
  3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Ass fucked by a Tetanus infected course wood file would be OK with me. Maybe add a little sand and salt.

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I'm not really a big fan of the death penalty, but some people need killing. Tossed from a plane at sufficient height to enjoy the fall would work in this instance.

RRRepsolRider likes this.
  5. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Thrown feet 1st into a wood chipper. That's AFTER being put in a clear tank full of yellow jackets. Fuck this guy. Kill the motherfucker now.

Shenanigans likes this.
  6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

locked in a metal box with voltage fed to it and forgotten about til he cracks and offs himself

7. Murcielago311

Murcielago311 Well-Known Member

The ol' helicopter ride.

I just got done texting my wife that I wouldn't lose an once of sleep after pulling the trigger on this guy.

Story really got to me, probably because I'm a dad.

8. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

So much rage to kill that guy, but the less emotional side of me is thinking about a bench grinder for some reason.

9. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Nah, go with the eaten alive by the pigs feet first ala the movie Hannibal

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Inject him with flesh eating bacteria. Withhold any treatment.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Force Obama to adopt him.

tl1098 likes this.
  12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Only if he gets divorced. We all now know that is the really bad stuff. Spending the weekend with the divorced Dad.

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

You are a monster. That is a step too far!:D

14. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Drop him at the South pole in the dead of July with some kinda warm clothing and a little bit of food. I volunteer to ride a snow machine just out of reach until he dies.

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

3 years of true solitary, then weld the door shut and leave him.

16. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Have a trial, because everybody deserves a right to a fair trial. When found guilty you're walked through a booth in courtroom where a cattle gun kills you instantly and a trapdoor in the floor leads to an incinerator. Your family can pick up your ashes the following day. Quick and efficient, and we no longer waste any fucking time, money or resources on these complete shitbags who add zero value to society.

Alternatively we can go back to public courtyard executions. Strap them down in the town square, and the family of the victim gets to take turns swinging the axe until pop goes the weasel. Maybe that would serve as a deterrent to other would be shitbags who think killing people for fun is acceptable.

As a parent of children around that age I'd lose my mucking farbles on this piece of shit if it were my kid, as no punishment would be good enough in my mind.

tl1098 likes this.
  17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'd kill his mother and father in front of him...slowly...painfully...

That's assuming she knows who the father is and if killing the father wouldn't improve his existence.

Sorry for the stereotypical tone of that one but he certainly doesn't deserve any better than that.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That's where I'm at. Fucker did that to my kid he'd pray I killed him before he hit the floor 40' down.

19. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Ever see Law Abiding Citizen? That.

20. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Force him to perform oral sex on Rosie O'Donell.