1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masters

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Apr 14, 2019.

1. nike stood by him and very publicly as well.

2. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Next time I have to go to Augusta I'm calling.. beers and some hog hunting? I hear its great down there!

3. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Lol
    I was going to post she probably worked at a local shoneys or Lubbys since Tiger has priors with those kind of waitresses.
    Good to hear he stayed in the food service industry but moved up a couple notches

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Steeltoe, j cal, beac83 and 2 others like this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If they got $40k, they probably had tournament badges or CC privileges for the guests. My wife worked with one of the hospitality groups this year for a friend whose husband has stage 4 cancer. Some of the stories of what some of the guests did to the houses are making me reconsider next year. Problem is, unless you can rent independently to a group you know, it is hit or miss.

You have to clear closets, put up valuables, empty refrigerators and a lot of other crap. And then there is the aspect of having people you don't know in your house. We could get about $15-18K without badges.

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Believe one of his earlier conquests was actually a Perkins waitress. There may have been many other from the food industry though. He was on a bit of a roll.

7. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Even the future of amateur motorcycle roadracing in the US?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Even that. I can bet my time (and have bet the last 28 years) but I don't have that kind of cash. Granted it's because I put my time bet into amateur roadracing that I don't have more money :D

dtalbott likes this.
  9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

He was more interesting when he was chasing I-Hop waitresses.

10. I think they’ve had the same corporation last 4 or 5 years. I know someone who got 26 without any credentials or anything. Know that for a fact from last year.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

We got $12k at the old house. This one is bigger but further away from the course.

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You think it is yours....

Good to see Tiger win. Always kind of liked him even when he was screwing up his life, think the loss of his dad contributed a lot to that.

13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Yep, sure of it. The collar work is particularly noticeable. It is replaced often. Those greens are all Penn A-1.

I didn't much like before, but that kind of come back is amazing. He had ice water running through the veins on the last round.

14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

15. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Ok I loled. But still wrong. Lolol.

OldSchlPunk likes this.
  16. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Except he's Asian...

17. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

No he's not. Fo' shizzle...