1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arai Corsair X Helmets from $599

Discussion in 'Sportbike Track Gear' started by Sportbike Track Gear, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Sportbike Track Gear

Sportbike Track Gear We sell some motorcycle stuff sometimes

It won't be long before the season starts and we all know you do your best lap times when you are wearing a BRAND NEW HELMET! The Arai Corsair X Helmet is one of the very best available today, leading the way in performance, quality and of course protection. We have 2 Kick Ass Graphics available for $599 (SAVE $380 from retail) here at STG with date codes from 2017-2018, making them fresh for a closeout. Both graphics are currently available in all sizes.

[​IMG]
    Arai Corsair X Vinales 2 Helmet

[​IMG]
    Arai Corsair X Pedrosa Samurai Helmet

If you are not into the 2 amazing helmet deals above but need a new lid for 2019 please shoot Jimmy a PM here on the Wera BBS or an email to [email protected] and he will get you all dialed in.

tigerblade and ToofPic like this.
  2. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Do you get into snowmobile helmets at all?

Sportbike Track Gear likes this.
  3. Sportbike Track Gear

Absolutely! We generally don't list most snowmobile helmets on our site, but feel free to shoot us a PM with what you're looking for - would be glad to help you out.

-Jimmy

4. Sportbike Track Gear

We don't have a lot of sled gear on the site but can get you whatever you need. Snowmobiling is the Van's winter family activity my man. My brothers, sister, nephews, wife and kids all ride. I have used a ton of different helmets over the years, riding in a Scorpion right now. Let us know what you need and we will get you all dialed in.

5. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

sorry for the late reply

I found out the rental place supplies defrosted helmets so I am all set

I rent every year because I only go once or twice a year....not worth storing and maintenance to me

6. wreckless4thf

wreckless4thf Pacman 712

IllI take a green one lol.

7. Sportbike Track Gear

Buy the helmet and we will throw a can of green Krylon in the box...

8. wreckless4thf

wreckless4thf Pacman 712

LOL nice!!!

9. wonderinwhy

wonderinwhy Well-Known Member

Hey Jimmy, it was great talkin to ya on the phone. Thanks again for the great deal on the vinales 2 helmet, and settin me up with the SIDI boots. The only thing i forgot was to give you my AARP membership number for the AARP discount. I'll send to ya in an e-mail.
    Dave

10. Sportbike Track Gear

Perfect, I'll save it for my next trip to Big Boy :Poke:

It was a pleasure talking to you as well Dave!

-Jimmy

11. warclok

warclok Well-Known Member

Just ordered a vinales and smith, great deals and fast shipping expected tomorrow, thank you!

Ruben

12. Sportbike Track Gear

Thanks for the order and enjoy the new lid!

warclok likes this.
  13. mgixxer1000

mgixxer1000 Active Member

Greetings STG gang! Curious to know ur thoughts on this Vinales graphic as it relates to a 2017 Aprilia RSV4-RF? What I mean is, would u happen to know how close the colors are on the helmet compared to colors on bike? Thanks and u guys r awesome btw!

14. Sportbike Track Gear

Appreciate the kind words! IMO that helmet relates to the colors of that bike (I did a quick search and they looked very similar). That Vinales is a good looking lid IMO. - Van

rhinorsv likes this.
  15. mgixxer1000

mgixxer1000 Active Member

Very good...thanks for the quick response! Hey Van, I'm curious to know if u guys would be willing to help out an active duty service member in the Air Force who is also a MSF RiderCoach helping other servicemembers learn the ways of proper and safe motorcycle riding? (almost 22 years now...man, time flies!) Had an Arai RX-7 Colin Edwards replica many years ago and nothing out performs an Arai IMO. Anyway, just curious so I figured I'd ask. Btw, u guys ever gonna make it to NJMP here in New Jersey for Motoamerica races? Thanks again in advance!

v/r
    Mike

16. giantsfan83

giantsfan83 Well-Known Member

Any Vinales left in Medium?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Sportbike Track Gear

18. giantsfan83

giantsfan83 Well-Known Member

That’s what I figured but you don’t know if you don’t ask! Thanks for the reply. Oh, I sent you a PM the other day about some other stuff I’m looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Sportbike Track Gear

Just replied- playing catch up from COTA today! :)
    -J