1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 MotoGP fantasy league

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Mar 4, 2019.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

we have 12 entries thus far.

:flag:

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

My friend setup a game similar to this a few years ago for F1. Since many people get busy and have some interest but aren't diehard fans, if you didn't submit anything for a round, he just took the previous round as your submission.

This way people aren't out of the hunt right away, but can still participate when they remember.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

we have that same thing :)

Boman Forklift likes this.
  4. 10MM

10MM Action Reaction

Updated picks after day one.

Cal, I’m counting on you to redeem yourself after the last round :Poke:

P Asparagus was impressive today!

BigBird likes this.
  5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

REMINDER PLAYERS -- Get picks in. Race is tomorrow afternoon. Looks to be a messy wet Saturday in Texas.
    K-GO.

6. festertruck

festertruck Well-Known Member

Definitely wet here this morning. Track looks dry for q2.

7. 10MM

10MM Action Reaction

Race day!

Great weather on tap - not a lot of confidence in my picks as this track provides unlimited opportunities for mistakes.

Good luck everyone

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

Can i still change my picks? Just got done brewing

9. dsapsis

Should be able to. Go back to the survey, change, and hit the submit button. Miller is going to win for sure.

Phl218 likes this.
  10. Phl218

Phl218 .

Don’t spill my jackpot beans

11. dsapsis

Marc can't pin the throttle on the back straight due to slappers. He's doomed.

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

And with the wind gone, Jack will use his full Lambo drive

13. Phl218

Phl218 .

Well...

I had mm though

14. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Well that sucked lol Got screwed even worse on this round, courtesy of Marquez, Crutchlow again (this time I actually had him doing pretty well), Vinales, Mir, and Lorenzo.

10MM and Phl218 like this.
  15. Phl218

Phl218 .

I wanna see those standings now!

16. dsapsis

estimated top score -- 90.

Phl218 and sbk1198 like this.
  17. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Too lazy to go find the "he's right, you know" meme :bow:

Edit: well not the JL part. That's a big lol

18. dsapsis

I'm predicting no one picked marc for zero. Its way, way too early to hail mary, but if inclined, go for it.

19. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

I'd calculate my own score just to see how bad it is, but I forgot to re-take a screenshot of the picks after I changed it yesterday. Had a screenshot of the initial picks but forgot to do it after I made some changes. All I know is I got Rossi right so I'm getting 20 points for that. Also 16 for Rins since I had him in 3rd. So at the very least I'll have 36 points lol

20. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I was soooo close to picking Marc for a donut. I had a gut feeling he'd chuck it today for some reason. I had the survey up for about 20 minutes today with Marc off the list, but put him back at the top before we left for a kids birthday party. Have no idea how many points I got today but it was probably ugly. Good job Rins, even though I was pulling for the old boy. Tiger, and Rossi winning on the same day would have been something.

Phl218 and SuddenBraking like this.