1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Balls Deep for Jesus!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Apr 10, 2019.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I swear I wish I had the gift of personal charisma. I would fleece the living SHIT out of my flock.

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

That site is sponsored / sourced by TheOnion.com ?

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Funny and somewhat related. My buddy signed on with a fishing boat for a shark tournament 2 years ago. Not a White Marlin Open level tournament, but a fairly serious event with very public weigh ins. Anyway, they catch a Mako large enough to weigh in and head to the scales. The weigh ins have an MC announcing all the fish weighed and the boat name, crew, angler, etc.
    The boat he was on was named Ballz Deep.
    The announcer reading off his card says, "Next on the scales with a Mako caught by Jim W. and crew is....uhh, what's your boat name?"
    "Ballz Deep"
    "I can't say that."
    "That's the name. Not sure what to tell you."
    "Ball Z Deep"

I may have been a little drunk at the time, but I laughed like I was in 3rd grade and the teacher farted.

sharkattack, Rebel635 and Phl218 like this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

"This website is for entertainment purposes only. Please do not let your children use this site. If something in one of the stories you see here is not true, that would mean it’s fiction. You can still do that without censorship – create fiction. Any persons mentioned in our copy bearing resemblance to persons living or dead is a mere coincidence and probably a creation in your overactive imagination."

6. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

The phrase “I may have been a little drunk at the time” cracked me up. I’m going to start using that anytime I’m not sure of any details, particularly when I could get in trouble, lol!

7. sharkattack

There’s a local pastor couple here (Fenton, MO), David and Nicole Crank, that are friends of Joel’s. There is a video somewhere of David and Nicole “healing” a woman in a wheelchair. How they get their churches filled every Sunday is fucking beyond me. They have several churches here in the metro area, and the main one is a huge complex. It’s called Faith Church. Total scam artists.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Holy Shit!!! I sold a Lincoln Navigator to them like 12 years ago. TOTAL scam artists I’d right. The guy was showing my pictures of his massive house, custom choppers, his and hers corvettes, and even a powerboat, all provided by the church.

9. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

It still surprises me to this day that sooo many people still follow these types after all of the frauds committed by their counterparts. How desperate do you have to be to believe in something to send them that much money?

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

As the epitome of atheism, I pray there is a hell for those cunts.

11. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Don't see it as all that much different than NPR's perpetual begging for funding. They can all GTFO.

12. sharkattack

Yep. That’s how nearly all those scam artist assholes operate. On paper, the church owns all the toys and mansions. Remember that bitch Joyce Meyers? Another local televangelist. She was investigated a lot, but wasn’t found to be breaking any laws. Trouble is, these fucks know to the letter what they can and cannot do. They can hire the best accountants to keep them a cunt hair away from the legal line.

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Saving Souls is Big Business.

Shenanigans likes this.
  14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

If the congregation is happy and no laws are being broken, what business do we have in it?

I dont like these scum but its kind of not any of my business how people spend their own money or worship their own god.

15. sharkattack

I agree with you. However, it’s the predatory nature of their fundraising that I can’t stand. Religion is a very emotional topic for many people. False promises of being healed, coming into fortunes, etc. as long as you fill the collection plate is what I don’t like. If these guys have such a direct line to Mr. Christ, maybe they could ask him to make a visit to any pediatric cancer facility and toss a few cures out.

Shenanigans likes this.
  16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It’s counter to the teachings. How many poor, hungry, homeless, neglected, abused, addicted, etc people could benefit from that money?

Shenanigans likes this.
  17. sharkattack

But the Lord wants them to have nice things, so they can deliver the gospel in style!

18. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Watch this and tell me you don't get pissed off at every idiot that gives these con artists a dollar..........

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Furious!!! There are literally old people sitting in rundown trailer houses eating canned green beans for dinner who send these assholes money out of there social security check every month.

20. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Yea, glad I don't roll with a religion really. I got my sons baptized but that's really for their own beliefs later in life, if they should choose such to partake. It can't be that hard to figure out how to be a good human being though. Sunday is a workday for me anyway.