1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attack on 2nd Amendment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by 50Joe, Mar 29, 2019.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

You're the one trolling. I passed along an informative article relevant to many concerned with Constitutional rights. I know your game. You are fishing just so you can blast any comment I make. If YOU weren't trolling you would have read the article first and weigh in on it.

2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

And again with a zero value add to a thread.......

I knew it wouldn't take long.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And this is? ROTFLMAO

4. Phanuel

Phanuel Well-Known Member

You started a thread based entirely on concern trolling.

There was no value in the beginning.

R Acree likes this.
  5. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

You give, you get. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Tell it to the website owner.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He knows.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dude there is enough irony in your posts to cure anemia in most of the population.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I tried to engage you in conversation about an article you linked and I'm trolling?

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I see where you're coming from, but I'm not buying it. The argument you're making could also be used for anyone who goes to a training class, adds a flashlight, or even regularly goes to the range. A suppressor doesn't mean you're a cold blooded killer, it means you care about your hearing and you want the most effective tool for indoor home defense. Now if every t-shirt you own has the Punisher logo painted on it and your front door has one of those "I don't call 911" placards, it might be a different story. But for a legally purchased suppressor, no.

My ideal home defense weapon is a suppressed AR-15 SBR in .300 AAC.

11. Phanuel

Why would he give a shit?

Why would I bother the man who is busy killing road racing with a pointless troll thread?

Why would I care that much in the first place? I'm just calling the duck (this worthless thread) a duck (a worthless thread).

[​IMG]

12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yes it could, easily. Prosecutors go for all that stuff. It's all about reducing your odds and a modified handgun that was used in self defense is a quick way to give tools to the prosecutor to work with. There were a few cases over the past few years of people having laser engraved phrases on their gun being used against them. My carry gun is bone stock.

13. charles

charles The Transporter

Three new 'gun control' laws go into effect in Pittsburgh, PA, including a 'Red Flag' law ('Extreme Risk Protection Order'- can legally confiscate your firearms, without a pre-seizure hearing, if someone repots that you present a risk to yourself or others).
    Any thoughts on this latest from Steel City?
    Hey, i'm old school, straight me out on this: what in hell is "concern trolling"? I take it you mean no one should begin a thread conversation about something that voices a concern? no?

50Joe likes this.
  14. charles

charles The Transporter

i'm beginning to wonder what I got myself into here...who is the man busy killing road racing?

15. charles

charles The Transporter

I feel you on this. No one who enters my abode without permission, particularly at night, intent on committing a crime within, is safe from any weapon, device, implement or tool that I choose to use to defend myself or others.

16. Phanuel

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/us/concern_trolling

The owner of the beeb, the hallowed one, Mongo, he who is pre-destined to destroy road racing in the US.

17. charles

charles The Transporter

So how was 'genuine discussion' derailed??? Everything coming after the original post was somehow derailed? How do you do that? 50 Joe must have some amazing skill with the written word to prevent others from having a 'genuine discussion.'

...and Mongo was destined to destroy what we have left of road racing in the U.S.? Was that predicted in some ancient text, that He Who Load and Unloads, Mongo the Merciless, was born to ruin road racing?

18. charles

charles The Transporter

I suppose any shooting we may have to do has to be totally justified and quite possibly the last resort.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Where are you at? Is your state a Stand Your Ground state or one where you’re required to flee?

Aggressive prosecutors are going to try all kinds of silly tricks. Depending on the circumstances and the mods to the gun I can see them trying to paint a “he was looking for a fight” picture but in a true defense situation it shouldn’t matter.

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’d use a minigun if I could get my hands on one!