1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attack on 2nd Amendment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by 50Joe, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

My god. You can’t even keep up with your lies. Entirely not what I’m talking about.

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This talk about Trump and 2A. Simply put, he now supports 2A but used to be ok dismantling it. I don't think he is a threat to our rights, he has to support them for his MAGA formula to work so he will defend 2A for the next 6 years. But he's not a fan of supporting it, just keeps it quiet.

3. charles

charles The Transporter

Go on then, have at it. Tell me what you're referencing.

4. charles

charles The Transporter

Put a move on this, would you now, I don't have all day.

While you've got the hot hand, tell me what law you claim prohibits the use of a silencer (suppressor) in self-defense.

5. Quicktoy

You legally can. But you can’t. You’ll lose in court period. And you were called a liar for misquoting someone else on the forum. I’m not going back to show you.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

He doesn't have to agree with it. He doesn't have to like it. But he has to support it because it's the law and it's not his job to change it.

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. charles

charles The Transporter

No, not so fast! School me on why I would "lose in court period," assuming charges were filed to get me there, or, if you'd rather, why i would "lose in court period" in a civil case for______ (I don't know what, you fill it in here).

Please indulge me one more time. Go back and show me the "misquoting someone else" thing. How difficult could that be? If somehow that 'misquote' that you claim rose to the level of a crass deception, I will certainly tender an apology, thewn no one will be butt-hurt or suffer from 'misquote psychosis.'

Now how's that for transparency !!!

8. Quicktoy

No thank. I’m done with you. You’ve proven your worth lol.

9. charles

charles The Transporter

Thank you your Lordship. What do you believe you've proven?

Next time don't be so quick to pass judgement. And if you've got a suppressor (legally), use it if you must...you won't even need earplugs.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What? Why not?

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

My thoughts on all of this ban crap is that it's a self serving load of shit on both sides. The 2A isn't going anywhere, ever. Both sides use it to drum up votes and secure their base, and the industry plays the middle to ramp up sales.

12. charles

charles The Transporter

He won't reply....something about it's legal but you would lose in court period.

50Joe likes this.
  13. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

So I post a link from a website that is obviously pro gun and pro 2A. I am as well. The site probably knows more than anyone else posting in here. The site even lists ways to contact your reps and take ACTION to voice your concerns for our rights. Instead some of you go on the attack of Charles who is a huge 2A supporter. Now, since I've come back on the thread I'll sit back and enjoy the attacks against me as well simply because some of you either don't like me or you are too obsessively devoted to 45 and assume my post is a direct attack on 45. Have at it ladies.

14. charles

charles The Transporter

Perhaps, but the people in New Zealand might have said the same thing about whatever law they had regarding semi-auto weapons.
    Ad hominem attacks are a way of life for some people, Joe. It helps pass the time and soothes the angst of life.

50Joe likes this.
  15. Quicktoy

Don’t speak for me. That’s another lie.
    It’s the same reason you don’t modify the handgun you carry. . If you don’t understand this then you’ve never studied how prosecutors handle defense cases with sidearms. I’d never modify a gun I carried let alone carry a silencer on my weapon for self defense.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

So the very next post after yours was me asking you why
    you felt we should be concerned over this issue.
    I didn't see an answer. You could have discussed the issue
    had you wanted to do so.

17. charles

charles The Transporter

Hi! I thought you were done with me!!!! Welcome back, cheerio, let's press on. By the way, did you not 'speak for another' when you claimed I lied by misquoting someone else? Did I misquote you? How? Methinks you doth protest too much.

Anyway, what does modifying a gun you carry have to do with the issue of the use of a legally owned suppressor for self-defense? If you know something about how such 'silencers used for self-defense' criminal cases are prosecuted, first give us the law that is violated (state? federal?) then fill us in on the details about how prosecutors handle such cases (with sidearms). This will serve to enlighten us, which is the reason for this forum. All of us are not here merely to insult others, you realize!

18. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I posted the link. Read it. It's self explanatory. If you feel motivated to take action there are instructions to do so.

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

So you didn't want to discuss the article?
    Just trolling?

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That about sums it up.