1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough, let's see the books!

Discussion in 'General' started by CRRC93, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Ok so this is the last page for total revenue for Cmra for 2015 posted on clubs own website.
    Please notice the line marked practice revenue.
    It in top section.
    78k and the club didn't run all the Friday trackdays at that time.
    Lonestar ran the other ones.
    If you go look you will see how lonestar ran compared to CMRA.
    Now Allen and Keith please explain to the world that some of us actually do have a reason to ask for answers.
    Like Allen keeps saying id your going to accuse someone of stealing bring your A game.
    This is just 2015.
    See im not as dumb or crazy or butt hurt as you all have been trying to make me out to be.
    I actually have facts to prove the BOD helped another BOD member steal money from club by not keeping it in house for the members benefit and profiting from doing so.
    Should i show people how long he ran lonestar and was on BOD while doing so?

Steven

Attached Files:

2. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I thought this was all over? Why are you trying to convince yourself otherwise?
    Let's just get back to racing already!
    That said, I heard ECR supposed to be done in a few months with the new configuration. I can't wait to ride it and the CMRA return there.

3. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

That 78k you mention will be a lot smaller after you subtract track rental fees, ambulance fees, cornerworker fees, and whatever other fees are associated with running a trackday. Not to mention the hassle of doing it.
    Regardless I don't see anything illegal about LS running the td instead of the CMRA.
    Conflict of interest? Probably.

4. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Well when people keep saying that a CPA and others know more about this than me.
    I thought id make sure that they know ive actually done my homework and have facts that prove that BOD knew what has been going on.
    So while i may not have a degree in being a novel writer i can and do own a business and know how to use a calculator to add and subtract.
    The question is why are all you people attacking me and not the thieves who stole money from club?
    Do you think what i posted is funny now?

Steven

5. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

So instead of the money going into the club to lower entry fees your ok with a active BOD member running a for profit business while being elected to run club interests?
    Who rented friday track while he was doing this?
    Whose insurance did he run under?
    At what rate did he pay to rent fridays for his trackday?
    Now i bring this up because without knowing the financials for all these yrs we dont know.
    Maybe thats why they wont produce them?
    But that 78k is only in 2015.
    Whatever profit it works out still belongs to the club members to help keep cost down.
    Have cost of racing gone down at all in last 15 yrs at Cmra?
    And the BOD are the ones who let him do this.
    Conflict of interest my ass.
    He only ran 1 other trackday at TWS a yr most yrs.
    Rest was Cmra practice.
    Where is lonestar now?
    Why is he still not doing trackdays?
    He had a captive audience and steady income thats why.
    Clubs crying its not making money and has since 2010 when i raced with them.

Steven

6. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Steven, I'm not saying you're wrong I'm just saying there are a lot of details that could explain why CMRA didn't care to run the Friday practices. Maybe CMRA could have been making that money instead of LS but the BOD just didn't want to deal with the hassles of running it. Maybe that isn't acting in the best interest of the club but I don't see that as illegal.
    You're correct that showing the books should show all those details and probably answer those questions. That is of course assuming that level of detail was recorded as it should have been.

7. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

So if thats the case then please explain what the clubs BOD responsibility is to the club members?
    Kinda thought that was why they where elected.
    And the financials over a yr for Friday practice can add up to at least 100k profit for club to help members.
    Not for the BOD to have extra income at members expense.
    I am proving what some claim im making up and making me out to be crazy.
    That is why the club was setup to be a non profit organization in 1st place.
    To provide a place for Texas racers to be held and put on at a reasonable price for all members.
    It has bylaws that where not being followed and this is proof of just 1 example.

Steven

8. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

$100k profit? I didn't know the td business was that lucrative. Maybe I need to start a trackday company!

CMRA 270 and TX Joose like this.
  9. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Well maybe you should actually look at what they posted for all 3 yrs and how many they lost due to lonestar running them.
    Now maybe the time to point out that Cmra is a nonprofit organization for the sole purpose of Roadracing in Texas.
    If it was a for profit company then this wouldn't be an issue.
    Like i said its all in black and white and posted on their website.
    But hey im just a dumbass and hater and have no facts to show according to some.
    But club grosses 750k a yr average so who will miss another 100k or more a yr?
    Maybe thats what they are trying to keep from being seen?

Steven

10. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Maybe you should file a lawsuit. :dead:

11. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Why should i?
    When i can just show the facts here.
    Public perception is that facts to support all this dont exist.
    So thought id show them.
    Pretty simple.
    I waiting for Allen and Keith to jump on here at anytime and tell me i dont know what im talking about.

Steven

12. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Well to be brutally honest I do not think the majority of folks here give a shit. The CMRA membership other than a couple of folks also seems to not give a shit, then why continue to flog it? I assume you are a member and obviously believe there is some criminal activity that has been perpetrated by the leadership, then file a lawsuit otherwise you are Don Quixote tilting at windmills

TX Joose likes this.
  13. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Well actually i made a promise to the members that i would bring out the truth.
    And what im doing now is proving to these people who harass me that there is actual evidence of theft and mismanagement of club funds.
    See they can get on here and flame me but seems no one likes it when defend myself.
    So thought id show just a small part of the truth and where they can find it.
    The people would love for this to go away who have something to hide.
    But like you said no one cares.
    If that was really the case then why do members who are friends of these people keep coming on here to trash me when i post a court document or facts?
    But seems Allen and keith or anyone else think i will sit back and take the shit they shoveling my way.
    Not even.
    But i will let it be until im attacked again.
    Take care and enjoy the day.

Steven

14. SwiftWings

SwiftWings Member

No one cares?

Attached Files:

• Linz.pdf
      File size:
      240.5 KB
      Views:
    VFR#52 likes this.
  15. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

eleventeeith gear?!

When was that sent, I don't see a date on it.

16. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

This is 2017 practice gross earnings
    Cmra ran all of them.
    125k is not bad for just friday trackdays
    For a yr.
    And 2017 was a yr they claimed they where barely making any money and started raising prices on members.
    Sorry i was bored and curious

Steven

Attached Files:

17. WolFeYeZ

WolFeYeZ Active Member

Hey Steven, just because they bring in $125k, does not make it a profitable enterprise. This is a terrible argument. A quick glance at expenses and it seems likely they are breaking even or losing money on the trackday: upload_2019-4-15_10-12-27.png
    upload_2019-4-15_10-12-49.png

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

WERA is NOT an organization owned by it's members. It is a business owned by Evelyne.

I would absolutely always suggest there are judges who don't know what they're doing...

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Can anyone see the real books or just the P&L statement? Very odd on the 3 years, there's no real reason for that arbitrary number. We keep full everything for 7 and Evelyne has specific event breakdowns if not the entry/membership forms for probably all 35+ she's been running things.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

As John Cook found out threatening to sue loses you your license and access to our events. Yet again - Mr Cook was not a member in a member owned organization. He was a customer and nothing more, we reserve the right to refuse to service to anyone for any reason that does not break the law. CMRA is a member owned organization and cannot operate the same way.

VFR#52 likes this.