1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

120th-trimester abortion.

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Meh. There are some people that the world would just be better off without...

BHP41 likes this.
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Put her in a genuine position of power and she'd be
    having people shot in no time. If she stepped off a curb in
    front of a bus today I'd laugh about it. People like her are dangerous.

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why is she always squatting down and still talking down to the phone? Well, I get the last part, she's talking down to all the stupid people who aren't as fantastic as she is.

6. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I always love how democrats talk about white people fighting against civil rights. They always leave out the fact that they were democrats conveniently.

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And the number of honkeys that came to the south to also protest. Or died in the civil war, etc. But OMB and apparently WMB.

8. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I believe a friend of my has the perfect description, what a twatwaffle.

Killswitch likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I taught the boss to say twat waffle - however she then bastardized it to twat waddle. That was then taken up by some officials out west who use it to describe a certain type of female out at the clubs/concerts. I love how things morph like that :crackup:

stk0308 and sheepofblue like this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

12. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Didn't you hear her? She's living a deprived life.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So it's done to just show a corner of her apartment with some trash piled in it. Makes sense, she is definitely about the perception not the reality.

G 97 likes this.
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

“Not 100 years ago, not 80 years ago but during this generations life time.”

So I guess there are currently no people alive today between the ages of 80-100. :crackup:

I also like how she conveniently stages the very clean neat and orderly background to look like it’s under construction or a work in progress. Hey poor peeps, I’m just like you, always repairing and fixing my $850,000 condo. :D

15. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Remember, she went to a casting call and was picked to play a politician. Her and three other actors are now in congress.

tl1098, thrak410 and Britt like this.
  16. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

.... and people still don’t get it.

17. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Now unemployment is low because people are working 2 jobs. Man she’s dumb.

18. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

And this shining beacon, the leader of the worthless democrat party, is attacking a war hero. Saying he hasn't done anything to fight terror, that he hasn't helped the victims of 9/11.
    This piece of worthless shit IS the dem party. She is what they stand for and what they believe. And she is the smartest one of the entire worthless waste of sperm bunch.

tl1098 likes this.
  20. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

If it makes you feel any better, she's also the one leading the march into the wood chipper that the 2020 election is about to become for the Demonrats.

tl1098, stk0308, blkduc and 2 others like this.