1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Jordan Peterson on inequality hits the nail on the head.

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Very true. We are only privy to what has been leaked and/or reported on. Imagine what we don't know. The good news is there has been a huge paper trail left and finally a good guy at the AG's position. Notice how quickly this shitshow got wrapped up once Sessions was fired and Rosenstein was no longer in charge. Whitaker was having none of it and Barr clearly wasn't either.
    Game on. Balls now in the good guys court.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And that is all about the equality of tuition - has nothing to do with the opportunity to go to college on the whole. Just to go to Iowa State. Even that is a moot point talking about the opportunity to make it overall, to go from being a have not to a have.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Which one do you think had the better weed?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Opportunity to what? To go to college? Yep. To be successful? Yep. To get an education? Yep, both had that opportunity.

pickled egg likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Prolly the rich kid but he had to pay more for it too.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

I can’t speak for college as a whole. I can only speak from my ISU experience. Even so there are thousands of colleges and Universities and a trillion dollar student loan guarantee program. Every high school has a college guidance counselor or equivalent. Pretty hard to argue that going to college isn't an opportunity for everyone.

Going to college or becoming a “have” from a “have not”, do have have some commonalities. Hard work and dedication. Plenty of opportunities. Not enough hard work or dedication.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Exactly. The opportunities are there for all, up to them to take those opportunities.

I do occasionally whine about my pay and my hours but I could have easily chosen a different path where I'd make more doing less. The opportunities were there had I chosen them. Hell even now they're out there although some of it isn't as equal as it was when I was younger but that is due to my choices then, at the outset they were equal.

9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I'm the opposite. I've had plenty of opportunities to make more money, but I have no interest in working twice the amount of hours I am now. I am comfortable with what I make so there is no reason to add the stress.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

News flash....People are not equal.

cav115 likes this.
  11. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Remember Trump was made fun of no one was spying on Trump he’s stupid. Uh oh who’s stupid now.

AG Barr said this today
    "I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated. … I think it’s my obligation. Congress is usually very concerned with intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies staying in their proper lane," he testified before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee, while noting that "spying on a political campaign is a big deal."

kangasj likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm absolutely happy with my choices too. Sometimes as with everything you get burnt out but overall I'm good :D

cav115 and G 97 like this.
  13. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Women Studies

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've spent 52 years so far studying them, no degree necessary :D

crashman likes this.
  15. Spang308

He knew he was spied on. Former NSA head Mike Rodgers told him to his face.
    Trump may be a loose cannon on Twitter and come across as a ding dong at times, but people really underestimate him. Quite a few are about to regret that decision.

gixxerreese and kangasj like this.
  16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

About the same time frame but I was only talking of the first year which is the largest drop. I suspect the rate was similar. I think it is currently around 50% completion but that is across degrees, and some have a higher pass rate.

kangasj likes this.
  17. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Bro I’m a fuckin minority and I’m straight up embarrassed by you and the mentality of other minority’s. The Democratic Party likes to beat the drums of racism and whatever the fuck else to keep their party alive, they feed on your fear, cause without it, you’d see them for the fucking demogorgans they are and be scared to hell they even exist.

America and Americans in general are hands down the most welcoming, polite people on earth, anyone that thinks otherwise hasn’t been anywhere. “Racism” does NOT EXIST here, if you think the US is racist, I encourage anyone black or Mexican or whatever the fuck poster here to take their ass to where I’m from, Turkey, and you’d know what racism is.

All else is made up fear instilling bullshit to keep a filthy, pathetic excuse for a party alive.

And FYI, you’re not “stating opinions”, half the shit any basher ever says is crap they heard on CNN, aka Soros and his pedophilic globalist faggot crew news network. It’s pisses me off to no end that here’s a NATIONALIST president, trying his damnest to put this place first, and there’s people who... dislike that.

Go to Venezuela brochacho. Fuckin BYE.

cav115, blkduc and sheepofblue like this.
  18. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

And FYI, the people that cry about racism the most are the racists themselves (see: Democrats)

The people that constantly instill fear in you the most are the ones to be feared (see: Democrats)

The ones that want to keep a welfare state alive are the slave masters (see: Democrats)

Nothing can destroy the US from the outside, but there’s a coup happening right in front of our eyes with foreign nationals infiltrating the “democratic” party and making it a globalist cesspool that preys on the insecurities of a populace. And you all play into it, so when this place ends up like fuckin Venezula, I guess it’s ok cause there’s no “racism” anymore...o and u can fuck ur boyfriend with ur pink Mohawk... hope it was worth it. fucking Christ.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    kangasj, blkduc and sheepofblue like this.
  19. Spang308

Haha...bro, I'm gonna buy you a beer if we are ever in the same zip code!
    :beer:

20. Spang308

Maybe two beers now!
    :crackup: