1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Sep 16, 2017.

1. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

At least she got fired. :clap:

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That article is very revealing of the leftist mindset.

In a statement from the organization, Okuzumi said: "We live in highly polarized times due to nearly unprecedented levels of economic inequality and the struggles of many to obtain basic necessities of life such as housing or healthcare. The President of the U.S. has contributed to an atmosphere that encourages open hatred and scapegoating of brown people for this structural inequality, causing many to live in fear.

This is absolute nonsense on every level.

"Parker felt strongly that she wanted to use her privilege as a white woman to stand up for those who are living in fear because of the hateful atmosphere fostered by Trump. Unfortunately the manner in which she chose to stand up against a slogan that stands for racism led to an even stronger hateful response that has endangered her and her family."

So giving them a taste of their own medicine is hateful?
    But not when they do it?

"This week in Palo Alto," Lee said, "one of our neighbors ... allowed herself to be pulled down into that muck when she encountered a man wearing a MAGA hat at a Palo Alto Starbucks and chased him out of the store.

"Let me be clear. The MAGA hat at its best represents a distorted and inaccurate view of America, its history, and its place in the world, and, at its worst, is a symbol of hate and everything that is wrong with America today."

But, he added, "We must resist sinking down to their level. We must hold out our hand and help pull them out of the muck."

It's like listening to a wife beater explain why he has to beat his wife.

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

6. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

8. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Noise cancer. That is all.

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

11. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Brilliant really. Love it.
    Now drop the hammer.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, they need to be able to do something with her.

13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I love when these nit-wits babble on and on incessantly about non-existent "pink taxes"

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Let me see if I get this straight...and I acknowledge this is based on limited personal experience (wife and daughter)...I generally buy house or off brands, generics, whatever realizing I will never look as good tomorrow as I did yesterday. They both buy this expensive, anti-aging, invisible, highly scented, lotion saturated overhyped concoctions and that is a pink tax? No it isn't, it is a gullible (being generous) or a stupid tax. Hairstylist vs Barber, mani-pedi vs clippers.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

17. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Yeah, and men die earlier. So where's my reparations?

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

The earlier death. Obviously.

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

...especially if you're married :D :D :D

20. noeyes

noeyes Well-Known Member

Like the old joke.
    Why do men die before women, because they want to.