1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica Road Atlanta

Discussion in 'General' started by renegade17, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Draik isn’t as handicapped for being a bit larger in this class so I think you are starting to see his potential a bit more. Barnes May have messed up a bit on that first draft pass, don’t think he should’ve let all the sandbags out before rocketing by :) I’m sure if pushed they could’ve loaded a couple more acme rockets to his back, not to mention the guy can flat out ride. That makes things not so good for the rest of the field. Some great racing all weekend, bummed I couldn’t be there in person but family comes first.

Dragginass likes this.
  2. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Very happy for the Westby family.

3. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

I heard the MotoAmerica officials came by a LWT team on Friday and threatened to pull their lic. From what I saw it looked liked a shit show . Their bikes and pit area looking like trash.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

5. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

more details please. Give me the dirt. :)

noles19 likes this.
  6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Told y’all that Ducati was gonna be no joke....

Lol ain’t no telling what’s inside that air cooled lump!

triplestrong likes this.
  7. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

Not sure if it’s the right one, but the one paddock looked like a swap meet. Engines everywhere, today there was a frame and a pile of parts on the ground.

That said, it seems the twins guys going through a lot of engines!

8. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Hearsay

9. I knew the same, I’m sure it has a bunch of parts in that motor worth more than my car.

10. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Was there only 1 twins cup race?

11. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Word on the streets is several Twins DQ? Is this the same master cylinder discussion or is this race results?

12. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

I didn’t get this information from just one person so I’m gonna bite my tongue till VIR . Hopefully, whoever is the Alpha male of that swap meet is gonna come back with something more presentable. Freaking embarrassment. Go to CCS if thats what your gonna bring to the table .

13. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

All the rival manufacturers have protested the Monster's aero package. Barney and crew have appealed.

This matter will now be taken before Judge Judy's Court of Appeals, next Tuesday at 1:30pm EST. Hold your breath...it could get ugly. Several 'ringer' witnesses have been called in.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    scottn likes this.
  14. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Did not get to watch so no idea how it all played out. I’m interested in hearing how herrin did on the Suzuki??

15. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Crashed the first race in 10a battling with Elias for the lead early on the race. Race 2, he had something happen through 7, so he slowed up and finished 5th, 17 some seconds back.

16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Draik is showing you what years of hard work and a never quit attitude can do.

r6boater, cajun636, beac83 and 2 others like this.
  17. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Great racing but, just one question for the Locals. Is it a long or short "a" in Braselton, because GW with his short "a" is driving me nuts.......

TLR67 likes this.
  18. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

Of course...

19. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

it wouldn’t be a race weekend without someone protesting a ducati :crackup:

20. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

From what i saw the twins bikes looked like a regular wera race. Some were nice and some were beat up. Kinda of a kick in the balls to the other classes

05Yamabomber, aaronson and MXjunky like this.