1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leftist Olympics 2020

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Jan 19, 2019.

1. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Pathetic that’s what that is pathetic and petty. You know what you said.
    So if you did pile on them people would just skim by and not take the time to find the dissenter so you are taking a side wether you like it or not.
    But when are you going to stop doing what your accusing me of. Who on here said we know what was in the report as word for word 300 pages every line? Who? I’ll wait for the quotes you so eloquently desire.
    Second when are you going to acknowledge that we said with the stuff we researched including government documents. We knew for a fact that when it came out Trump and his administration were not going to be arrested.
    Third now the other part of the shoe is going to drop if they investigate the people who started this whole lie to unseat a duly elected president. And here is a wonderful link to speak on that which we had said a long tome ago.
    https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/0...udes-communications-of-obama-officials-738876

And since I know you like quotes so much

“We based this investigation on a lie, we should investigate who the liars were.
    “We need to know was there malfeasance, was there misuse of power, did President Obama’s administration get involved in an election to infiltrate the Trump campaign to trap them?” he said. “What we need to discover and we do not yet know: Was President Obama involved?”

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Just want to frame this incoherent mess in case you sober up within minutes and try to delete. You win whatever you think this discussion is about, it doesn't even matter. Take it. :crackup:

3. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Your the best troll in existence.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You're

Chris, Britt, auminer and 1 other person like this.
  5. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

5 more years to go :)

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

7. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I'm embarrassed to say I'm from Texas, home of Beto and Julian.

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The Castro brothers have always been morons.

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Don't be talkin' leap seconds bitch!

11. blkduc

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

SGVRider and Funkm05 like this.
  13. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I endorse this as well. Let the exhuming begin!

sheepofblue likes this.
  14. blkduc

Then black Americans will own the dem politicians because they still have their plantations.

Potts N Pans and R Acree like this.
  15. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

The last few pages have been entertaining.

jrsamples likes this.
  16. auminer

17. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

18. auminer

That seems to be the narrative.

19. auminer

There's another issue, but how to point this out without being called a racist bigot?

It's quite likely that determining an ironclad genealogy for a large swath of the population will be... lets call it "problematic".

I'm not saying that like an insult... hell, my own paternity is a complete mystery. It was the 60s, my mother had daddy issues stemming from the suicide of her career military father, and there were plenty of willing swinging dicks stationed at Fort Polk (briefly) before being shipped off to die in the swamps of SE Asia. So don't call me a bigot for pointing out the questionable nature of the family trees of other people.

So, would reparations be simply based upon dermal melanin content? Can you pull a Rachel Dolezal and just "identify" as a descendant of a slave? Would the aforementioned Irish ""indentured servants"" (read: slaves) be eligible?

Curious how this fiasco is actually supposed to be administered.

20. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

I believe the Democrat Party has always favored the 'one drop of blood' test.

brex likes this.