1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biden The Perv

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Bro, you don't even need to read a word of that article. A picture tells a thousand stories. Take one look at that Bernie Sanders looking bitch and then compare that to even the least attractive girl Trump has ever been with. C'mon man. Ray Charles could see Trump wouldn't give her the time of day. She looks like that other tree hugging libtard they wheeled out during the campaign....later discovered that she worked for the Clinton Foundation.
    NPR may be as credible as CNN at this point...

3. Handicapped Racer

Hmmm interesting.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e8ff5e-917d-11e6-a6a3-d50061aa9fae_story.html

Kristin Anderson was deep in conversation with acquaintances at a crowded Manhattan nightspot and did not notice the figure to her right on a red velvet couch — until, she recalls, his fingers slid under her miniskirt, moved up her inner thigh and touched her vagina through her underwear.

Anderson shoved the hand away, fled the couch and turned to take her first good look at the man who had touched her, she said.

She recognized him as Donald Trump: “He was so distinctive looking — with the hair and the eyebrows. I mean, nobody else has those eyebrows.”

At the time of the incident, which Anderson said took place in the early 1990s, she was in her early 20s, trying to make it as a model. She was paying the bills by working as a makeup artist and restaurant hostess. Trump was a big celebrity whose face was all over the tabloids and a regular presence on the New York club scene.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

5. Handicapped Racer

the lady is 30 years older. not my fault she don't age well

6. Spang308

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Only took her 30yrs to "tell her story"...

G 97 likes this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

She was so traumatized it took her this long to gain clarity to be able to report it. LOL.

What do you suppose the odds are of her not reporting it, if Trump wasn’t elected POTUS?

9. Spang308

Mmmkayyy...much more believable now.
    Can I interest you in a bridge I have for sale?

10. Handicapped Racer

Oh so now the goal post gets moved LOL

11. Handicapped Racer

I wonder why many wait to some significant moment in time to speak out. Did the women who came out about Clinton do so immediately, I was in the Corps then and never really paid attention.

12. Handicapped Racer

Same for you you act like Trump is a beaming sight in his 70's Pussy is pussy.

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

My goal post ain't moved shit.. I said the same thing about the Kavanaughs accusations...
    Bill Clinton's accusers didn't wait, they came out immediately.. they were just ignored in many cases.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They weren't ignored, they were destroyed by Hillary and friends.

jrsamples likes this.
  15. Spang308

Trump could have a horn growing out of his nose. He's a billionare and last I checked, leader of the free world...still.
    :flag::crackup:

16. Spang308

This

17. Handicapped Racer

yeah you did

it appears you have.

18. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, the time for this to be important (or even true) has long passed. There are so many OMB haters with TDS out there that I just can't begin to believe them anymore. They have learned that it's OK to lie as long as it achieves their goal. They learned this from Harry Ried when he lied and then laughed it off because it worked. They learned it from the Kavenaugh women who got support and fame. They are learning it from Adam Schift and his outrageous claims just to get on the TV news.......I'm not at all surprised that people with low self esteem would make claims like this for their 15 minutes of fame. In fact, I expect much more of this in the near future. The media eats this sh*t up and it just fans the flames. Sorry state of affairs for the truth.

19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

OMG will you people stop with the oprah shit...she ain't runnin' and she is one of the most hated obnoxious bitches in the world...no way would she win. ;)

:beer:

Britt likes this.
  20. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

You copy that from the Onion? :D

The Democrat shit show of candidates serves up a perfect storm for Opree to ride in on her white horse as save the day. And the one thing that would make her win is the woman vote. Not saying she'll do it, but it is sitting on a plate in front of her covered in nice warm gravy.

tl1098 likes this.