1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biden The Perv

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Mar 31, 2019.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

There has been photos of him creeping for what seems like forever, and just now people start to care about it. Why? Why did no one give a shit when he was VP? Did the MSM not want to tarnish their idol in the White House?

This is a game that is being played because Biden doesn't check off all the MSM requirements for their next candidate. I also have a feeling that he would have ran for president in 2016 but Hillary threw a tantrum. She was after all the chosen one and Biden probably had enough dirt on her to knock her out of the running. The MSM wanted Clinton, it's no shock she got the nod.

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Kind of like the weird uncle who everyone in the family thinks is a molester, but turns a blind eye up and until someone calls him out on it.. then "everyone knew it"..just didn't want to say anything.

Banditracer likes this.
  3. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Best nickname so far for Biden is "mittens". Trump will eventually give him a good one. Any nominations for best nickname?

4. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

5. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Not to be confused.

Joe Pedo-little girl
    504E3885-D0D5-4E40-9A52-FBB649575189.jpeg

Geppetto-Pinocchio
    315E5040-F625-45F5-A71C-8E7A78BD37BB.png

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Wait until he gets the nomination and how fast it would become a non-issue :crackup: Though I think Commissar Bernie is going to get it this time. He has the funding and the useful idiots on his side with no Hildebest machine to beat him down.

8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Which tells me the dems will have to throw a hail mary.

All it will take is for Oprah to announce her candidacy even on the eve...hell, the DAY... of the dem natl convention and she'd win the nomination.

She could wait til all the pervy uncle Joe, and the Pocahantas, and the crossdressing Irish mexican all run themselves into the ground and swoop in when there's no time to bash her: only time to get behind her to defeat Cheeto Jesus.

She could waltz in & schmooze the media with a centrist platform and a healing the political divide in the nation platform and the voting public would eat that shit up with fervor. The Reagan Democrats would be replaced by Oprah Republicans and I truly believe she'd win with a margin that would make '84 look like a squeaker.

At which point we're fucked.

tl1098 and jrsamples like this.
  11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

oprah 1.png

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Haven't you better things to think about than grown men wanking to the beeb. OK, yeah, you probably don't.

14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Powerful stuff....

Mom must be proud.

:D

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I don't think there *is* Dem leadership.

The shenanigans with the '16 nom process and the resultant loss in faith caused the fracturing of their caucus between normal commie and fruitcake commies. IMHO of course.

Saw a stat today that 55% of democrats support Komrade Bernie. So that's 55% of 38% (IIRC) of the populace. That leaves 62% pretty much in staunch opposition, with generously 1/2 of the other 45% of the democrats.

I'm not seeing an upside for the asses this or the next election cycle.

17. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Well let's see, the Democrats are running on:

Fuck Trump
    Open Borders
    Abolish Ice
    Free health care
    Free college
    Green New Deal
    Reparations for blacks
    Tax the shit out of the "rich"
    Abolish the electoral college

As far as I can tell, the only way they are going to win is by voter fraud.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Then their chances are pretty good.

MachineR1, tl1098 and Fonda Dix like this.
  19. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Swalwell on anti-gun
    Wang on circumcision
    Late term abortions

20. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

FEC8AF0A-42C4-4ECE-B0BA-6BB0262618C3.png

MachineR1 likes this.