1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Sep 16, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Odd...I would have thought at least some of your business is dependent on stupid :D

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No that kind of stupid, those guys could never ride a motorcycle much less race one :D

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah man. :D

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

This is true to a point.... SOME men are sluts, and that's because men have to put in a fair amount of work at being a slut. Women aren't offering themselves up wholesale to some loser neckbeard whose 50 lbs overweight and dressing slovenly.

Whereas on the flip side, all one has to do is take a look around to see that most women merely need to have a pulse in order to obtain the same.....

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Eh, most people calling any woman a slut are either jealous they didn't get laid or some guy she turned down :D

6. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

What's the point here?

Loser neckbeard is owed some pussy or that women shouldn't be sluts because the work to sex ratio isn't fair for the dudes?

Can I admit something?
    I have never once been picked up in a bar - not once in all of the years I was single. Even going out desperately looking to find some comfort in another human being.
    I am not a hideous creature and I do have pulse.
    Your <before edit> logic says I should have been swept up and taken home within reaching distance of a penis.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

No point specifically

Just that its generally (and that's how I tend to look at things) easier for one sex to be a "slut" than the other, from a pure numbers standpoint.

Again, I'm speaking in generalities......I don't try to use anecdotal evidence to make a point. I don't think that most would disagree with me in saying that in any given circumstance (taking out the exceptions of a gay/lesbian venue) more often than not a random woman has a higher percentage chance of getting hit on than vice versa.

EDIT: or as Mongo points out below, get away with things that would get a man slapped with a rape charge.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, no, you have to go grab the penis, you can get away with it. There are plenty of guys who would go with anyone but aren't the type to hit on anyone.

I was never hit on that I noticed until I was wearing a ring.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Actually - I was never hit on by a woman. Gay guys tend to be a lot more direct :crackup:

10. CausticYarn

I'd like to see the peer reviewed data on that study :p
    As of yet - I have never seen any, just a bunch of fat dudes that can't clean themselves whining that they are owed virgin slaves.

Eh - I've been told that I am unapproachable due to my resting bitch face. In my younger years I intimidated.
    Now I am just old, saggy, and have gray hairs. :D

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I could see that, even my supposedly pretty hot sister didn't get hit on because she has a truly impressive RBF.

12. CausticYarn

"Are you mad?"

"No. That's just my face."

This is a normal conversation I have.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, she gets the same question. Especially from me :crackup:

14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Mommas, don't let your kids grow up to abuse robots.

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That may be true too but I don't pay it any mind. I'm a big proponent of men to uphold self-respect, self-reliance and self-care. There's few things these days that irritate me more than people with entitlement complexes.

My sense of vanity would never allow me to get to that kind of a state anyway :cool:

16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

17. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Frown lines? I once hated mine because everyone thought I was pissed all the time. Now, I love them, they keep conversations from starting. I don’t have to say fuck off, my face says it for me.:D

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:I read the article and the first thing that came to mind was "I wonder what bullshit liberal arts degree she has." I clicked on her name and lo and behold there it was. Art History and Religion. It is funny how most of the whackadoodle ideas come from people who have degrees in something that has very little to do with anything productive.

19. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

You just need to quit dissing science and become part of the wokescenti.

20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:Ya, because everyone who knows anything about biology knows "chick with a dick" is a real gender. It is more about the feelz than the facts you know. :D