1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leftist Olympics 2020

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Jan 19, 2019.

1. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

There is more shit coming out everyday about the MSM and the DNC being one and the same...

gixxerreese likes this.
  3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I didn't read any of those journalists, granted I didn't say what I thought was in the report either :D I did believe it would all come to nothing for one reason only - nothing had been leaked bad about OMB. There is no way in hell if there was substance that it would have or could have stayed secret.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Nice rant, but where have I claimed to know what was or wasn't going to be in the report? Can you quote me anywhere saying that I expected to see proof of collusion? I've pretty much sat idle, watching this whole thing unfold, and still am. I have, however, pointed out the blatant hypocrisy of a whole bunch in here, and the comical way in which they declare with authority what is factual and what isn't. If you're feeling the need to defend yourself on that, you might be one of them. I hadn't paid particular attention.

Anyway, who did you interview during the course of your investigation?

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/201...eva-longorias-hair-at-event-with-lucy-flores/

Here's uncle Joe sniffing Eva Longoria and going for side boob at that same event. Ok, I just thought of something. He has thousands of pics and video of him doing this to women and little girls. Do you think he does it on camera on purpose? I wonder if he gets off watching it later. Oh man that dude is creepy. Can't wait until the other democrats start tearing him apart in their king of the hill 2020 battle.

7. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Pocahontas fires the first "I believe Lucy".

First real shots fired of campaign. Warren says she believes Lucy Flores who accused Biden of inappropriate behavior.

“I read the op-ed last night. I believe Lucy Flores and Joe Biden needs to give an answer.”

Asked if he should run, Warren: “That’s for Joe Biden to decide.”

8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

As more of these stories / pics come out maybe he'll decide it's best not to run. :crackup:

9. gixxerreese

I didn’t say you said that the problem is you only poke at those that actually provide links to investigations and redacted reports. You never poke at those that are swearing the whole Trump family is going to jail. Go ahead look at your post you have nothing to say to the others. Only those who said there was nothing there. Constantly you did this but go ahead sit in your glass house throw rocks and then step back and say I never said anything. Your like a 2 year old.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

"Whaaaaaaa! You picked on me and you didn't pick on Timmy!" You sure you have any business calling anyone a two-year-old? :crackup:

11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

The leftists are so brilliant, I really love it. Uncle Joe has a better chance of unseating OMB than any of the far left whackos they want to run. So they start trying to destroy him before the campaign starts. Gotta love these guys.

12. gixxerreese

No I take responsibility you don’t. You don’t acknowledge any point made to you but you expect everyone to acknowledge yours. Sorry bud you are the only one looking silly here.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You are so ridiculous that your point did not warrant a serious response. But if you want, here it goes: I called out people who claimed to know for a fact what was in the report. Why did you interpret that as people who claimed that the report would clear Trump? Either you can't read for shit, or you made the prevalent assumption in here that anyone who disagrees with the Trump patrol must be a Democrat (and even then, I'm sure that not all Democrats believed that the report would nail him). So, which is it? Reading comprehension deficit, or ridiculous groupthink?

The truth is that the few guys who waste their energy to bring a different opinion in here are immediately piled on to the point that their voices are completely drowned out. So even if I had actually singled out the "no collusion" folks, that would actually make complete sense to anyone just skimming the place and not taking the time to find the occasional dissenter.

14. gixxerreese

So you called me out and I responded. With what you have yet responded. You defend yourself saying it was dissent. It was delusion not dissent. We knew as fact because we pointed out facts. Which none of you acknowledged. All you guys had was did you read the report? If you read your wife’s text messages and she’s telling some dude she can’t wait to be with him again and hold him. You and all your dissenters would have to see the dude ram roding your wife to figure it out. While the rest of us can just tell that she’s probably shagging the dude. But yet we get called out for what? Cause we knew for a fact there was going to be a big nothing burger and we didn’t read the report.

15. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

This is an entertaining exchange...
    :Pop:

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Defending myself? That's comical. I don't recall making any claims about investigation or the report that need defending. You seriously need to take the Trump glasses off and read the words that actually appear on your screen.
    And again, you didn't know shit for a fact about what's in the report because right now, only a handful have read it, and I am prepared to bet that you're not one of them. All you have is the letter of the AG to Congress. Don't confuse making guesses and having factual information in hand. Not even sure why I am wasting my time pointing this out to you, the difference would only matter to you if it benefited your brand of politics. And in this case, it does not.

17. gixxerreese

Out of your dam mind all I have is the attorney general. Do you even comprehend bro? You said you were on the side of dissenters because everyone jumps on them for having a different view. That is defending yourself. Second we told you over and over and over there is plenty of evidence in support that there was going to be a big fat nothing burger of a report. Remember the claim was Trump was going to jail when the report came out. We said no he’s not look at these text messages look at these emails yet we have no facts. Hello text messages are facts. The burden of proof is on everyone yet those that show links with facts showing collusion between the dnc the media are told take your Trump glasses off. Ohh big boy words scared. Third trump was going to jail because of what a dossier showing Russia has control over Trump. We showed fact that the dossier was fake. Yet take our Trump glasses off. Face it here’s another fact for you. You and your dissenters were flat out wrong no matter how you slice it you were wrong. In every way every thought you were wrong. You can call me names you can say I’m Trumpster you can say I have Trump glasses on you can twist your very own words. No matter what you do you were wrong to say anything. You wanna play down the middle then do it. But don’t do it by ignoring every single link posted for the last 2 years showing you nothing was gonna happen. You know another little dirty secret. I don’t have to wait for the report you know why if Trump and his administration did anything illegal there would have been arrest. And definitely more then arrest made on people who’s crimes were committed years before Trump even ran for president.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Come on, if you're gonna say shit like that, start by writing the question better. :crackup:

I did? Quote it.

As an English-adjacent speaker once said, "do you even comprehend bro?"

Not even to bother with the rest of your rant until you take care of backing up the statement I just quoted, so we can establish that you understand the words that you are reading. Otherwise, it's just pointless.

19. gixxerreese

Defending a point of view for the sake of looking fair is still defending a point of view. I wouldn’t voice my opinion either when every time I do I get piled on with links and facts to what the people are telling me. Ya that’s horse shit

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's not even a good attempt at bullshiting your way out of this. Quote the specific part where I "said that I was on the side of the dissenters because…" It's too easy to copy my entire post and pretend that the part you made up is in there somewhere. If this was supposed to show that you understood what you read, it's not going well. At all.