1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicago hate crime

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't know about his overall politics, just what I've been told by people I know up there who have had contact with him in the past. He may be liberal in some areas but not with regard to crime and criminals.

XFBO likes this.
  2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Cool, I belong to several LE groups, who include CPD members (mostly Liberals themselves...LOL) and have NEVER heard that take, glad to see it though.

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Mr. Smolett how do you plead??

NOT GUILTY....
    Right? That's the line right? Gimme just a moment.. I need to get into character.. not guilty not guilty not guilty... deeper more convincing NOT Guilty.. NOT GUILTY..
    Ok ok, ready...I'm ready now.

code3ryder and TXFZ1 like this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

^ Liberals doing what they do best.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Seen that the other day. Cracks me up. :crackup:MOOslum

8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Emergency Court appearance today for Jussie, yuuuge announcement...either we changed our legal team as the gobbermint has suppressed the current team by arresting him or you know, this has gone on too long, it's time to forgive and forget so we plead down to....

Whoa edit: Chicago Kim Foxx to drop the charges rumor!

Sad edit: https://apnews.com/1cb151c45b714a74...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Did that include the federal charges?

10. kevincg

kevincg Well-Known Member

This will continue on happening if it is never punished. The next waste of time investigation is just around the corner now with another false accusation of a similar charge by the poor snowflake that wants attention. Hopefully Trump will go after the biggest liars and frauds w/ his case, then maybe some of this lesser garbage will stop.

11. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Democrat privilege? All 16 felony counts.

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Some creatures are more equal.

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The dropped the charges is a bit of an overstatement. He agreed to forfeit a 10K bond....sounds a lot like a fine. Oh and community service..... hmm kind of like a plea. He just won't get a record. Which would be fine except for the see he was innocent and you hate gays crowing.

15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Wow... somehow not really surprised

16. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

He agreed to forfeit his bond in the agreement that isn't a plea agreement but his family and friends are proclaiming his total innocence and a rush to judgement...but yet how do you explain walking around from the bond if you're innocent of all charges?

17. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Except I heard they accepted the previous community service is sufficient and sealed the records.

18. In Your Corner

19. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I’m trying to maintain some faith in the system in hopes that they’ll re-file charges after the co-conspirators have written pleas of guilty signed, and sentencing is scheduled.

Could be a legitimate speedy trial and evidentiary issue ...but i am not used to seeing bond forfeited.

20. In Your Corner