1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Where did I say it was related to Russian collusion? Those are your words not mine.

2. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Wow these libtards just refuse to let it go. 16 Russians indicted that will never see a court how convenient to hang your hat on something so flimsy. He let the whole thing play out yet he obstructed. You guys are mentally sick get some help.

VFR#52 and Spang308 like this.
  3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

TL/DR

I agree with your opening statement and we will find out when the redacted report is released.

You lost me at the first bullet point. These are russians that posted crap to facebook, I would hardly call that collusion even if Trump was aware. The crime is a sitting president and Hillary used the DoJ/FBI to smear and frame the political opposition. This needs to be proven.

There is information in the report that could hurt bystanders, I have faith in Barr that he will redact the report as it is his legal obligation. This is all I want released.

kangasj and gixxerreese like this.
  4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

In your first bullet point, reading is required.

5. 2blueYam

So to keep it short, Mueller was not tasked with finding Russia collusion. As his report title states, he was tasked with finding Russian influence in the election. He did find that and indicted 16 people for it.

6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

It’s far from over because they have to keep going. If they can’t OMB every day and night, reporters might actually have to do some real journalism and they’ll find the truth has been staring at them for 3 years. They’d also have to look at what’s happening in Ukraine right now. (Biden is fucked BTW because of that)

The Dems want a police state. This is what the police state does. They investigate people, not crimes. So they’ll continue on investigating Trump in the hope they’ll find something. Just something. Gotta keep @SnacktimeKC hope alive.

VFR#52, speeddaddy and DrA5 like this.
  7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

We need a facepalm emoji.

VFR#52 and gixxerreese like this.
  8. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

• "The summary report was titled "Report on the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election." There were 16 indictments related directly to that, so to say this was a complete waste of time would not be correct. Granted it is very unlikely any of those folks will ever see a US courthouse, but at least they won't ever be allowed to set foot in the US or our allied countries."
    You could at least remember what you typed for starters. In addition, Mueller threw in some horseshit indictments against Russians he knew would never face a trial. It's called saving face. Just like the process crimes he pursued. It's interesting to note one said, "Sweet, let's play ball. See you in court" and oddly these charges somehow were dropped. Why do you think that is?
    Dude, this entire shitshow was based off a phony dossier paid for by Hillary. Period. End of story. The FBI decieved the FISA courts by claiming the information was verified. Not one single point in the dossier is true. It's all been debunked. How does one verify lies are true?
    Everyone who has signed off on any of the four FISA applications has violated the Woods procedure and has done so knowingly. They should all be arrested.
    There is text, email and sworn testimony to verify the investigators knew this was all based on lies and they ran to the courts with those lies and surveilled a presidential candidate AND a sitting president.
    If you have one functioning brain cell in your body, you CAN NOT be OK with this, regardless of party affiliation or how much Trump makes you ill.

VFR#52, kangasj and gixxerreese like this.
  9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

No, he found where they illegally registered accounts to flood social media. Maybe you need to cite your reference as to ensure we are discussing the same thing.

10. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Disagree.

Should have let bankrupt, and come back non union and be competitive. Instead, big O illegally gave co. shares to the union, not the shareholders. Fucked the taxpayers to the tune of 25 mill at the end...then proclaimed that they "paid it off"....:crackup:

VFR#52 likes this.
  11. 2blueYam

Russian interference is not "collusion" and 16 people were indicted for the former.

12. 2blueYam

That is interfering with the election. If you don't think social media has an impact in elections, you need to get your head out of your ass. The candidates all seem to think it has an impact as they spend big bucks making sure they have a good social media campaign.

13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Which 16?

14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Jay Walking vs Impeding the Normal Flow of Traffic..

15. 2blueYam

16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

If you were influenced by facebook/twitter then your voting privilege should be revoked.

Chris, VFR#52, kangasj and 3 others like this.
  17. Spang308

I give up. Don't forget to take your TDS pills. :rolleyes:

kangasj likes this.
  18. Spang308

Maybe now Adam Schiff can finally share all this evidence he has accumulated.

kangasj likes this.
  19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

This is like GroudHog Day.. OMB, OMB Going to Jail.
    Or Hilary Clintons excuses why she LOST the Election.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I woke up this morning feeling pretty good.

Reading the latest posts here only make me feel better.

Mmm, liberal tears. :D

kangasj, blkduc, crashman and 4 others like this.