1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't need to be paralyzed to have compassion. I also don't see any need for anyone with the same issues Kovaleski has to be offended when that one person is being made fun of, they're not their medical problems, they're individual people. If I were screwed by Trump I'd be mad at him sure. As for the daily lies, that is bullshit.

2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

"Also does not exonerate him".

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Joe, if you believe in that Russia unicorn story, I invite you to objectively research it. There is zero basis for this investigation to have ever been started. It was a made up fairy tale paid for by Hillary.
    The FBI knew first hand that is was bullshit, pushed the narrative and once Comey was fired, pushed for a special counsel. Bruce Ohr even told them it was a bullshit tabloid story. He would know. His wife was involved.
    This has been the greatest goat roping in this country's history. Period.
    Trump had zero influence from Putin. None.

kangasj, VFR#52 and Banditracer like this.
  5. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

To be honest, I really don't give a shit about the collusion or no collusion. I've said time and again impeachment is a waste of time and money. My quote above of "does not exonerate" is a quote directly from the report, not my words. I usually stay out of the Dungeon because of the usual lack of reason and logic. My basis for being anti-TRump is not solely rooted in him being POTUS. It goes back 20+ years and observing and reading about what a poor human being he is having grown up in NY and seeing his standard operating procedures. He is a public figure and he has a long history of being worse than shady.

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, I wasn't and am still not a Trump the person fan, think he's kind of a buffoon but he is trying to get some shit done that needs to be done. More importantly he's exposed all the corruption in the media and the government. We needed a non politician who doesn't give a fuck about playing the game in the WH badly to at least expose the swamp. Unfortunately one man can't drain it but at least the truth is slowly coming out.

kangasj, VFR#52 and pickled egg like this.
  7. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

crickets

8. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

So you approve and condone the actions I gave examples on? How about his proposed budget with cuts to services that directly impact those with disabilities? There are also proposed cuts to services for vets.

And I did not say daily. I said almost daily.

9. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Expand. You brought it up. What policies of his reflect good ethics?

10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Depends on the specific cuts, some need to be done as they're a waste and not actually helping anyone. Just generically saying they hurt the disabled is a bit disingenuous.

Almost daily is still not true.

sheepofblue and StaccatoFan like this.
  12. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Ethics are an interesting question. DJT's ethics are out in the open and you don't have to guess. Hillery's, Obama's were closeted and hidden from public view. You did occasionally get a peak inside like with H's comments on the deplorables. So, just what scares you more? A person who doesn't hide what he is or one that says one thing and does another? I, for one, am impressed with DJT's holding true to his campaign promises. It's what I voted for and what I want. Color me happy.

StaccatoFan, VFR#52 and trussdude like this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

And there's a boat load of Dems saying they " just know " there was collusion even after their Holy Grail Mueller report says otherwise. :rolleyes: :crackup:

15. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Go with the media. He has criticized the media and fakes news as the enemy of the people. Yet, he did not spent $36mil fighting FOIA requests and weaponized the FBI/DOJ to go after reporters. Obama spied and persecuted some reporters.

Remember Acosta's temper tantrum? https://www.factcheck.org/2018/09/obama-fox-news-and-the-free-press/

Where has Trump committed these egregious acts?

kangasj and VFR#52 like this.
  16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

No collusion with the russkies but wrt obstruction of justice he did not commit a crime but does not exonerate him. - Mueller

The media goes wild!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    VFR#52 likes this.
  17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

If only the mouth breathers knew what exoneration means...

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So wait, the guy investigating can't find a bit of evidence and is still insinuating he is guilty of something? So does that mean Mueller is admitting he's too stupid to do his job properly or that Trump is so smart that no one could ever find anything on him?

sheepofblue likes this.
  19. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

One very specific cut is ALL funding for the Paralysis Resource Center. Another is decreasing the cost of living increase to veterans. There are others but those two caught my eye immediately. Granted, it is just a proposed budget but it is a budget submitted by Trump.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm only breathing through my mouth because the rest of my head is so damned stuffed up.