1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Agreed and think its a lot of all of that along with it just looks good to join the rest of the world with safety as the buzzword. I did see one spokesperson saying that they were going with the airlines saying they had no issues at all until the satellite imaging showed it looked very much like the other crash - at which point they chose the better safe than sorry response, something I totally understand. A few weekends in close succession where bikes with no brakes at the end of a straight and you start looking at it very closely but don't overreact - when you have it happen twice and corner workers find brake pads and pins for the pads well before the crash scene and the bikes are the same brand/size - you make immediate rules.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

blkduc likes this.
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I was pissed.
    They broke into Judge Judy just to say Trump
    vetoed the bill like it was a surprise.

Britt and G 97 like this.
  4. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Interesting

House votes 420-0 to push for the release of the Mueller report and Graham immediately blocks the Senate from doing so. Why? Surely everyone would want all the cards on the table, right?

5. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Power play to get a special counsel for the email and FBI/DoJ investigation. Still up to AG Barr on what and how to release, the resolution was just fluff. Still strange to me.

kangasj likes this.
  6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

OK since this is the most current thread on the wall/border BS, I'm dropping this awesome point/image here.

[​IMG]

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

How the hell did they get Roberts to not be a fucking liberal for a change?

XFBO likes this.
  11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

My feet have been cold all day. Maybe Hell actually froze over.

12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You are just a perv that wants to feel up Mexicans :Poke:

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That's no surprise. Although, it's proven that if immigrants assimilate to American culture, they tend to vote more conservatively. It's the ones who are encouraged NOT to assimilate, to instead remain dependent on welfare and remain illegal, who tend to vote (usually illegally) for D.

18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Man, if all the illegals looked like her, I'd get divorced, go buy a multi-acreage ranch on the border complete with tunnels [and big ladders] and start my own underground railroad. :D

blkduc likes this.