1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh yeah absolutely - fleeing is a given.

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

But a human isn’t a wild animal.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Apparently that’s the way it works in WERA land.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cite. Cuz I can find a ton of proof that we are...

5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Cite

Edit: Damn, mongo's quick like there was some Key Lime involved...

SpeedyE likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's the way it works if you run AT the gun yep, you're gonna get shot.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So that explains these mass shootings. Walk into a school, pull out your gun, and shoot anyone that runs AT you.

We’ll call it the “Jimbo and Ned” defense.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What do those have to do with this instance? Unlike your idiot in a Nissan this guy could have walked away many times, had plenty of room to do so without being shot.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

According to your logic, anyone who runs at a gun is a threat and it’s okay to shoot them in self defense.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Idk, civilization, rule of law, language, etc.

I’m getting really tired of you guys making stupid comments just to oppose me.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Stupid, but the thinking is that he’s got the rule of law behind them. I hesitate to bring this up, but the guy in the previous discussion probably thought the same thing. Basically “you’ll get in lots of trouble if you shoot me, so I’m not going to comply”.

12. 600 dbl are

I'm just making stupid comments to match your stupid comments.

Newsshooter likes this.
  13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Saying a lion is a wild animal and a human isn’t is a stupid comment?

You’re on your own fucking planet man.

14. 600 dbl are

People act more viciously, and with more hate,anger and evil than a lion in the wild ever could.

Furthermore funkmaster fucking moron, the comparison isn't about the animal, it's about the outcome. If you could pull your head from your hair gel drenched rectum for 30 seconds and stop taking everything as a personal attack you would understand that. Jesus fuck you worked crazy hard to get to this level of stupid. I'm scared to ask why.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

People fucking know better and are expected to act accordingly, it’s what sets us apart from the animals.

As for the rest of your shitposts, you can go give yourself a shotgun enema.

16. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

:crackup::D

XFBO likes this.
  17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Eat a dick

18. 600 dbl are

You're right, people should know better. Like they should know if you have a loaded weapon pointed at you it's best not to keep advancing unless you want to get shot.

I can't to do a shotgun enema in fear that you would use some stupid mind fucked logic and call it a bad shoot...

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

But it doesn’t make the shooter right!!!! Being a dipshit isn’t a crime (otherwise you’d already be in jail), killing someone who isn’t a threat, is.

SpeedyE likes this.
  20. 600 dbl are

Holy shit, you're so close to an actual logical comment it's scary. So, so close. I'll give you a gold star anyway. You've been fucked up and wrong for so long you could use a pick me up.

Here's a hint for ya mental midget, the threat is not what you perceive watching a short video.