1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

States Passing Laws to Exclude Presidential Candidates

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kangasj, Mar 18, 2019.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

OMB did produce college transcripts and birth certificate.

Can I see your tax returns for the last ten years?

2. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Under the law, if Obambi was not born in the US, he had no right to have run and accept the POTUS. Even his college records often showed that he was here as a student of Kenya?
    DJT- IMHO- is not hiding anything that will disqualify him from accepting the POTUS.

Ah, the left- gotta love 'em. But do I?

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Demanding to see OMB's tax returns is nothing but the shenanigans of political theater that the small minded dolts are lapping up.

kangasj likes this.
  4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I don't see Buckwild as small minded as he has been open to discussion in the past.

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Dig away. I thought Obama was one of the worse things to ever happen to this country, but I just battened the hatches and waited him out without resorting to irrational histrionics. Our nation has weathered political storms before, and will probably do so moving forward. My friends on the left don't seem to share the same sense of equanimity. I have never seen a sitting President subjected to the current levels of vitriol.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Obama never did produce a birth certificate, what would have been so hard about that?
    That's all we wanted to see.

7. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That is a proven fake.

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

If you say so, :crackup:.

10. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Yeah right, you think with all the distractors and hubbub about the BC that if it were truly a fake, Obama wouldn't have been impeached? Hawaii even confirmed it. Your ODS is showing.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

The birther movement was a non-starter.

It took long enough to get released though, don't you think?

And what about those college transcripts and applications? Wouldn't those have been interesting to see how well they jibed with the stories he told?

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Hillary Clinton sure made a mess of things by starting that birther movement.

14. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Can you provide anything showing her knowledge/involvement regarding this??

An email to or from her will be fine :D

brex likes this.
  15. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Many moons ago I would consider this tin foil hat level shit. Considering what appears to be large scale illegal involvement from the left in government (IRS, FBI, DOJ) it doesn't seem that unlikely now. :oops:

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm good with making fun of any of them for hiding shit - but that's a lot different than state lawmakers getting involved in things that are none of their business. Just like Obamas cert, what he showed the elections board was enough, move on and stop making up silly crap. That wasn't even worth making fun of. However him refusing to release grades, that is hilarious as there is only one reason to do that :D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh shut the hell up, he did produce one and it was totally fine.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, it was alleged fake by morons.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No reason to pander to the stupid.

I'd still like to see the transcripts :D

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If there were a issue with Trumps tax returns does anyone seriously think that info wouldn't have been leaked already?