1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warren for President

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Mar 18, 2019.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

The thing thats funny to me is most of the real injuns I know hate this lady.:D

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, been saying that a long time. If the shit they focus on is all they can find that is truly wrong, life is really good.

sheepofblue likes this.
  3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually since none of my family ever owned any we were also disadvantaged and should get a check also.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same here, poor in the hills of West by God.

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, we need multiple natural disasters or something so shit gets real. :D

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Same here. Poor south central Illinois. Pucker brush area.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Even that wouldn't do it, they all need to move somewhere that things are truly bad and fix them up instead of being here :D

9. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Maybe the antivax choice will come into play

10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya man, I ate the government cheese when I was a kid too. I'll settle for 250K.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I actually like the cheese and peanut butter. Oddly more peanut taste than most any commercial brand.

12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

It has been a while but from what I remember the cheese was some kind of velveeta or possibly bricks of American. I don't remember being overly impressed by it. At least I didn't have to live with the angst of so so cheese and a cell phone that was dying or worse yet, had a cracked screen. Maybe 250K is a little low because I obviously suffered more than you.

13. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Smuckers natural peanut butter is the only way to go. Don't argue with me on this. I will jump on your hood and shoot your big ass!

Spang308 likes this.
  14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

On the subject of reparations, how about the families of all the dirt poor white soldiers who were given no choice but to die to settle the matter of slavery?

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I like the natural stuff, even like hippie peanut butter from hippie natural food stores and co-ops but hate having to stir it so keep going to plain creamy Jif since they have huge jars of it at Costco :D

I do keep searching for peanuts on Amazon thinking about just making my own.

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You live in friggin GEORGIA, and you're looking on Amazon for peanuts?

This may come as somewhat of a surprise to you.... but GA produces half of the nation's peanut supply!

Next you're going to tell us you can't find a péâçh around there...

aaronson and Banditracer like this.
  17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:crackup::crackup:

18. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

If there’s a Publix supermarket by you . They make fresh peanut butter at the deli

19. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Or the PB OG (now owned by Smuckers)
    [​IMG]
    Ingredients: peanuts, salt.

blkduc likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I live way north of the peanut fields, no real source for bulk around here for roasted that I've seen.