1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

States Passing Laws to Exclude Presidential Candidates

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kangasj, Mar 18, 2019.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

For $16K it damn sure better.

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I was going to bring up Bill's uber expensive drawers! If any good were to come of it, it might be a way to highlight the idiocy of our tax system and kill the IRS.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Exactly. There's no good that can come of it, and refusing to release them is just a big FU to the Dems.

4. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Which came first: change in cloture or Garland?
    Yeah. That’s not going to boomerang...

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hey Dave! Ask Biden about not considering a Supreme Court nominee during the last year of a lame duck presidency. :Poke:

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

A lie repeated often enough huh? :Poke:

As to the fake tan :beer:

7. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Political posturing and doing something never done before in the history of the republic are not the same thing. YMMV.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

So Biden was just lying about his beliefs?

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Damn. Those grapes are sour. :crackup:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I would assume he lies about most things.

11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Leftards making a statement. That’s what they’re best at. They’re showing who they really are. You’re free to vote without ID, as long as you vote for the right person.

K51000 likes this.
  12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I just saw now they want to lower the voting age to 16. :rolleyes:

13. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Let's make that the smoking and drinking age, too. And the age to hold political office. That way, David Hogg could solve all of the problems that older folks can't come to terms with.

Banditracer likes this.
  14. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

They need to raise it to 21 and make it 18 for everything else age restricted.

Banditracer likes this.
  15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

These sudden calls to abolish the electoral college, national popular vote movement, and underage voting push are a reaction to their own internal projections that they cant beat Trump in 20. Its kind of a Democrat standard to change the rules when you cant win the game.

16. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Stop it with your facts up in here.

17. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Put it to 25 and make a test required on civics required to vote. Raise driving age to 21 if they think an 18yr old isn't mature enough to own a rifle. An 18yr old driving a car is more dangerous than one with a rifle.

18. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

That's their gold standard. Win at any cost. There is only winning.

19. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

If I had the time, I could dig up a treasure chest of posts with you same folks screaming about birth certificates, college transcripts, and tax records. All the things everyone seems to be OK with the current guy not producing. I don’t particularly care about any of it, but I’m curious as fuckall why DJT is working overtime to keep everyone from examining his business. I’m that guy that truly believes there’s a wealth of bad shit hidden while everyone is distracted with the shenanigans of political theater.

20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Could be some shit hidden, but they have not found it to date. Tax returns are not required to run, I would not show mine to you. Where has DJT been "working overtime to keep everyone from examining his business?" I'm not seeing it.

K51000 likes this.