1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 NFL Bold Predictions

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. joec

joec brace yourself

I wasnt thinking monetary.... More just something dumb. Tutu at vir dumb sort of thing. Lol

2. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Ah, we shall see. Maybe with the upcoming draft it could possibly create more excitement.

3. joec

joec brace yourself

I definitely agree that with all of the moving around it's going to be interesting. I just don't feel like this new kid at qb is all that. But if he's what they say, hell be training off-season every possible second. I'm glad to see flacco gone. I think he got to comfortable and I was tiedt of seeing his mug on everything around town.

speedluvn likes this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

WoW Giants got Golden Tate....SB here we come!

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

6. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

Greg Williams, their defensive coordinator, coached them at the end of the year when they turned that ship around. Instead, they chose the offensive coordinator, Kitchens, to be the new head coach.

8. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Superbowl is overreaching. Yeah, the team has improved, but we still have a 2nd year QB and a new head coach.
    I would be fine with winning the AFC North as a goal for this year.

rk97 likes this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

AFC North is a joke now. Browns baring the QB stays healthy is almost a sure shot at that title. I saw Baker in his first preseason game vs the Giants, and he looked like the real deal.

10. fastedyamaha

That is correct. I would have preferred they stick with Williams for a full season just to see what he could have done but I'm ok with Kitchens. Mayfield made a huge jump in productivity once he was in charge. This year will be interesting for sure if everyone stays healthy.

BigBird likes this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

why is Lebron James all like Go Browns when he's a cowperson lover....always making it about himself

12. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

He's about to become irrelevant. The Lakers are imploding, and he's the cause of it.

BigBird likes this.
  13. fastedyamaha

If that were the case he wouldn't be getting heat for posting a video of himself driving 105 mph in his car...all running qb's get destroyed eventually. The nfl adjusts very quickly and the guys trying to kill that qb every play are bigger and faster than the college guys, the hits they absorb take a toll on them.

14. joec

joec brace yourself

Ingram to Baltimore. I think his agent lives here.

15. joec

joec brace yourself

Ravens Mobile: Mark Ingram II Says He and Lamar Jackson Will ‘Change the Game’ https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/mark-ingram-ii-says-he-and-lamar-jackson-will-change-the-game

16. fastedyamaha

Because jerrah’s team hasn’t been relevant in a long time?

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

Didn't they make the playoffs last year unfortunately

Sent from my smatrfone

18. joec

joec brace yourself

Aints dropping like flies...

19. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Yup...and as division winners.
    Lost to the Rams.

20. Sabre699