1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

You all had to go and bring Duck Dodgers into this didn't you?:D

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I felt the big orange was fitting for Mongo :D

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Didn't they give that thing a haircut one time and it was a tiny little creature under all that?

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I think he just got shrunk.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

17 more days to April Fool's...

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You need to learn how a car works then if you think your picture is remotely accurate :crackup:

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I know exactly how a car works and so do you. Getting bumped or rubbed by the side of a car is not the same as getting run over by a car. At this point you’re just being a dick and refusing to concede. The cop wasn’t in danger, he did not fire in self defense. It’s a bad shoot.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cop was in danger and it was a good shoot. You're refusing to see what is right in front of you because you don't want to see it. Sad but not remotely surprising. Sadly I can't play a lot this weekend but next week if I have time I'll get caught up on your latest and greatest imaginary scenarios that are nothing like this to prove whatever is you're trying to prove.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No, I'm done discussing it with you. You're wrong. The courts and however this department deals with this cop will prove it in due time.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, that will merely prove their opinions and how they have to play to the public outcry.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Newsflash: public outcry = what we expect as a society from police. This is not a Mongo-acracy.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  13. 600 dbl are

Like "Hands up don't shoot"? :crackup:

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No. THAT, was a bullshit lie. It's actually WHY I started this thread way back in the beginning. If you go back to the original post, it was about how effective body cameras were in reducing complaints about police and incidents of police brutality (it's amazing how much better people on both sides behave when they're being recorded). The biggest problem in Ferguson was that one little dreadlocked bastard friend of Mike Brown's lying to the media about MB having his hands up when he was shot instead of charging headlong towards the officer. If there'd been a body camera in use that day, the whole incident would have never been more than a few second blurb on the news.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bullshit. Most people are absolute idiots.

It'd be a lot better if it were a mongocracy (no hyphens allowed btw) :D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And I think a bunch of people said they won't matter because even with proof positive in front of them, biased people would ignore reality.... Huh. Fortune telling bunch of mofos :crackup:

18. 600 dbl are

Now you're the authority on what constitutes public outcry?

It's fun watching you constantly shift the goal posts.

You: Payout will determine guilt
    Me: Mike Browns family got a payout
    You: that doesn't count
    You: public outcry is what matters
    Me: Hands up don't shoot
    You: that doesn't count

That's just from the last two pages. I'm positive I could go back and find more but I'm lazy.

Enjoy your weekend boys. :beer:

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I haven’t moved shit, I just have to keep trying to figure out different angles to approach this because instead of actually discussing your positions, you guys are just saying no and ridiculing mine.

In fact, eff all of you, I’m right, you’re wrong.

20. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Nuff said.

Er wait, not nuff said.

You are wrong. And fuck you right back.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019