1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beto for president?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Jan 2, 2019.

1. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Hopefully the Dems nominate this guy or a whacko like Pocahontas Warren. Would love to see them get handily destroyed by the Orange One. If they nominate someone centrist and likeable to working class Americans (Biden), Donald might have to actually work to win. He’ll still win re-election, but it’ll be a more narrow tactical victory.

Anyhow, I want to make money. Where can I place bets for 2020 for Donald to win? From what I’ve seen at European sports books the odds makers are pretty stupid about US politics and overestimate the OMB feelings here.

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And there is the rub. Conservative and Liberal in American politics have become almost meaningless. That is why I generally refer to the left as Progressive which spans both parties and is an ideology.

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You left off leaving someone to die so you (and family) can get your cover story setup

4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

He reminds me a lot of John Edwards, another waste of carbon.

5. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Thats what I dont get, and why I could never vote democrat. Lets import millions of low skilled workers, with millions more dependent, but then we need a 15 dollar minimum wage, and free healthcare and schooling. Its getting to the point a economics lesson should be mandatory for voting.
    It just cracks me up as a employee at a fortune 50 company in a wildly progressive city the amount of coworkers I hear complaining about taxes and rents going up, who walk out to their car with a Hilary or Beto sticker on it. Like we cant even do 2+2=4 anymore?

speeddaddy and crashman like this.
  6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The number of these dolts putting themselves behind the Green Raw Deal is really scary to me. That abomination would make us a third world country yet here they are, singing its praises. Scary stuff.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Those idiots literally believe the government has some un-exhaustible supply of money to just hand out to people.

8. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

They do, the taxpayers. What choice do the vast majority of us have?

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No, like a money machine. They have no understanding of economics.

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

What makes it even funnier is that so many of those "progressive thinkers" with the Hillary or Beto stickers are also driving those super fuel efficient Jeep Unlimiteds...:D

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

When intentions are all that matters the details don't matter.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Neither do the idiots printing the money...

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

This Beto tool has been in Iowa, spouting off about how bad everything is. Jobs are bad. Economy is bad. Our children are not safe. Just making everything sound like crap. Sure enough, the stoopid liberals just fall in line. It’s sickening the complete level of pure bullshit this guy is saying.

14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Why let facts get in the way of a compelling story.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Fonda Dix likes this.
  17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The run up to the primaries is better than I ever expected :crackup: :beer:

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I assume his daddy made the dui charges disappear as they were dropped. Either way, he lied about it and the hit and run. The FEC thingy, I dunno about. A complaint was filed but if he was charged it is hard to find. The last line is bona fide.