1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hope the emails don't sink you.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Handicapped Racer, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Absolutely beyond moronic and no one is marketing these things to shoot up schools. Just more hey look at me my baby died money grabbing crap.

sheepofblue and kangasj like this.
  3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I can't see it getting past the Supreme Court.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I agree. They think they'll go the same route as the lawyers who made the money suing tobacco companies. Problem is no one disputes guns can kill and nothing wrong with marketing them to kids.

cav115 likes this.
  5. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

What a load of shit. "what went on inside Remington"? Uhmm, they manufacture and sell guns.

6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I don't care about who is responsible, give me money!!!!!!!

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Hit the "Delete" button...worked for Hilda.
    Kill all the Lawyers...well except for the one I ride motorcycles with ...he is cool.

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

On another similar note you can almost taste the Democrat disappointment that the latest mass shooting happened in NZ instead of here.

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I saw once that so called assault weapons were not the most commonly used weapons in mass shootings. Pistols are more common. Oh and guess what the most popular rifle is, so it is kind of like comparing crashes on MV Augustas vs Harleys in the US without any adjustment.

Because guess what on successful self defense without any injuries occurring I bet pistol is #1 and AR #2.

10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Does it stop with the mfgs? Why not sue the bankers that financed Remington?

XFBO likes this.
  11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Negligent entrustment is defined as “supplying of a qualified product by a seller for use by another person when the seller knows, or reasonably should know, the person to whom the product is supplied is likely to, and does, use the product in a manner involving unreasonable risk of physical injury to the person or others.”

How did the court misinterpret this?

12. Handicapped Racer

On of the commercials or adds I saw on the news last night wasn't a good look.

13. Handicapped Racer

Who would want a mass shooting?

t500racer likes this.
  14. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

And Joe Barton - he's a good dude. :D

Britt likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Of course not, the media doesn't make money off of realistic unbiased reporting. That's why I don't watch that shit unless I have to, they flat out lie in the headlines then might slip a sentence of truth in the story itself.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not want but if it's going to happen then better it happens where you can use it to force your agenda.

17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Those who would say "never let a good crisis go to waste" History is littered with them.

crashman and 88/532 like this.
  18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

People who use these horrible events to make political gains on gun control. Can you imagine the frenzy Dems would be in if a right wing nut were shooting up mosques in the US? Hell, they are using the NZ event anyway.

borislav and brex like this.
  19. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Or the Fed Reserve that created the money for all purchases.

20. Handicapped Racer

I have to find the article a read last night
    One approach was similarly equal to how they went after big tobacco. It was something about it was marketed as a utensil for war but marketed to civilians

21. Handicapped Racer

Wow