1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheapest streaming for beIN?

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Feb 24, 2019.

1. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I dont subscribe to that option, sorry man!

Why have that when so much is 'on-demand' anyway?

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  2. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Works for me. I've only had one instance of a show locking up in the middle of playback so far.

3. Tristan

Far from everything is on-demand, and what is typically has more ads that can't be skipped.

4. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Interesting. On Hulu when I watch a show on-demand (from the main networks, havent done any others, for example Gotham) there's an ad at the beginning and end, but none during the show.

5. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

On my Roku I can scroll back through literally anything that aired in the past 4 days, even infomercials. During playback I can also fast forward 30 seconds at a time with one button press. That is all on beIN and all I watch is racing though so no commercials to deal with but I usually don't watch all the pre race grid stuff for every race.

6. Tristan

maybe that's why Hulu costs more than Sling.. I may end up going that way since my AirTV player sucks so hard

7. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

I did not realize how badly the cable was screwing us over until I got that free Roku from Sling. What a great picture and for a lot less $$$, plus that remote makes navigation mo better. If you search FIM it puts all the races on one screen.