1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I'll second that.

Hard to get through some of it given my own personal history with certain themes, but a very well-done show.

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Watched Triple Front. Okay I guess but pretty cliche.

Wingnut and Marid2apterbilt like this.
  3. BigBird

BigBird blah

so finished Schitt's creek and the all Canadian cast and the two Levy's and I must say it does grow on you. Really good show.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, took me a bit to get used to it.

BigBird likes this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was in from the first episode. I really liked the premise. Over the years, I have continued to be amazed by how good the cast is. I cannot think of anyone could play the kids better than the two playing them.

BigBird likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think it was another case of knowing people like them made it too real :D

7. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

I loved it too, and several things echoed my life as well. Really hope there is a season 2, but it also doesnt need it.

NemesisR6 likes this.
  8. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

I watched the Miscast Champion last night. I'm not a fan of TV series, but this series is a collection of documentaries, it appears. Good stuff, I actually wish it were longer (at least this one episode) as the subject was very interesting and it would be cool to explore the middle between previous and current situation. His dad was ruthless.

BigBird likes this.
  9. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

I dug it. looking forward to season 2

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

It's very relatable at least as racers/athletes, etc. Some really good stories, especially in not so mainstream sports or events.

Finished the entire series and it was well worth watching

Sent from my smatrfone

pscook likes this.
  11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

12. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Cliche' yes but still cool. I dug the helicopter action and the scenery of S. American.

13. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Watched the Formula 1 series. I really enjoyed it but I have always liked F1.
    My brother in law actually told me about it. He has never watched F1 and watched the series and now myself, my FIL and him are heading to some F1 races.
    To me that’s saying something... That series, at least in my little anecdotal world, is growing the sport.
    Would of been great if we could of seen the Ferrari and Mercedes teams.

(Watched Triple Frontier also - 3 outta 10 as predictable as possible lol)

Ride safe,
    AAron

BigBird likes this.
  14. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Just finished watching “Safe”. Very good.

15. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

I watched the first episode on Friday and really enjoyed it. Talking to my nephew's partner/baby momma last night, she watched it the other day and was immediately HOOKED on F1. Last night she looked at her watch and said "F1 warmup is in 20 minutes!" I asked how long she has been interested in F1, and she said "about a week, ever since I binge watched that show on Netflix." If only we could get something like that in MotoGP, I'm sure that she (and other like her) would have the same reaction as they did to F1.

Boman Forklift, BigBird, HPPT and 2 others like this.
  16. BigBird

BigBird blah

The netflix F1 show did get me, a old F1 fan back into it this weekend, after many years of not watching, but I must say 2 wheels >>>>>4 wheels and it isn't close.

Sent from my smatrfone

pscook likes this.
  17. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

The F1 show sure has an awesome sound track to it, especially through a 3000 watt digital hybrid subwoofer :rock:

18. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Yeah my brother in law texted my Dad and me yesterday letting me know that my sister has set a series recoding for all the f1 races after watching the Netflix show.

pscook and DucatiBomber like this.
  19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

"Omar comin!"

20. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

The best 10 minutes of television I've ever seen was the Omar scene where we was in Court testifying against Bird.

Omar: "Dat wouldn't no attempt murder!"

Lawyer: "Well what was it then?

Omar: "I shot the boy MikeMike in his hind parts das all..."

Steeltoe likes this.