1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And ANOTHER Democrat attack on gun owners.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

They are cranking out impossible to pass legislation as fast as they let in invaders.

I guess it gives them something to do.

3. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

I'm surprised Connecticut hasn't run Targetsportsusa.com out of the state yet

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

This might be more of an emotional reply but man, I WISH ammo manufacturers would stop selling their product to BLUE States, altogether.....consumer and more so their Government. I can't imagine they HAVE TO do business with them?

Their stupid is getting out of hand.

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

no that lets them off the hook. they are not stupid. they are seditious criminals trying to usurp the constitution.

6. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

That would suck for those of us in Democratic strongholds. It would hasten my exit though.

XFBO likes this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

No worries dude, I would buy up what you couldn’t. LOL.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Time to invest in ammo maker stock.

galloway840 likes this.
  9. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

not sure how you get the numbers, but find out who sells the most 5.56, 9mm and 22lr. Those were the hot tickets last time around...

10. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

I have a buddy who is a lefty who has been saying this is the answer for years. He thinks making bullets outrageously expensive would make people think twice about using them. At this point I just shrug my shoulders. Like my father says: ain't no bottom to dumb.

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

FYI- Sportsman's Outdoor has a great price on .22, just bought 2000rds for $71 shipped.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Huntin' varmints?

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Nah, just paper for now.

SpeedyE likes this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

He got it from Chris Rock.