1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough, let's see the books!

Discussion in 'General' started by CRRC93, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

hmmmmm, we have potential yet again boys for lift off. Shit, this must take us to the far reaches of space if it takes off again....

2. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

Nah, it'll sputter. This is like watching Friday the 13th part 27...people just lining up to say "I'm butthurt" in every conceivable way.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

And here you are doing the exact same thing that you are calling VFR out for doing. JFC. Why do you care?

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup:

5. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Oh i see another one who has to blame me for the BOD actions.
    So shift subject to make this all about me and not the facts i show members?
    I did notice you NOT put your real name at end of your hacking on me reply.
    Lets see what do i get out of this.
    Well for one id like to spare any Cmra club member the grief they would get at a race if they did what ive been doing.
    Or acknowledge they even know me.
    2nd
    Be nice if and when a person wants to start racing or has been racing that they have and get equal treatment and not special treatment because they are buddies with the race Director.
    3rd all rules apply and are equally used for all racers.
    Oh and last but certainly not the least.
    Id love to show up and there be a fun and inviting atmosphere at the track.
    See thats how it was when i raced Cmra before.
    Since 2010 the club has turned into a headache to even show up and pay money only to be abused.
    The people who make a racers weekend crappy are the people responsible for these lawsuits.
    Ive been flamed and harrassed so much by certain people and ive even called them out.
    So now why dont you tell me how anything i do effects your daily life?
    It seems you are upset with what im doing.
    Im going to assume you race with Cmra?
    Now if thats true then why didn't you stand up to make BOD and clubs employees be held accountable before these lawsuits got this far?
    And if you dont race with club then what part of what im doing affects you?
    You take care and have a great day

Steven Isenhower

6. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I can't ride because the bomb cyclone.

G 97 and CMRA 270 like this.
  7. CMRA 270

I can't speak for TX Joose...and I don't even know who he/she is...but I get the impression that TX Joose is happy with the club, it's leadership and product.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Baylor University and Waco TX. certainly got a huge taste of the Cyclones today. :D

FA5C8C2D-F911-4AD8-91C1-41429496BB6B.jpeg

CMRA 270 likes this.
  9. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Very telling! The club is still involved in legal action/attempting to file bankruptcy and a member should be "happy with the club, it's leadership and product".

You need to stop now. You're not doing CMRA any good with your post here. It's ashame and it goes to show how the culture that allowed this entire situation to continue with your thought process.

VFR#52 likes this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

I can’t speak for Squeaky Fromme but by all accounts, she was happy with Charlie Mansons “leadership”. Just saying.

Chris likes this.
  11. CMRA 270

Is it? Is the club involved in illegal activity? I keep hearing and seeing the accusations... And GFY...I don't need an anonymous coaching me on how to act on the interwebs...especially here. What a dipshit.

12. CMRA 270

That's a good point though...

"How was the play Mrs. Lincoln?"

13. CMRA 270

DAYUUM!!! IS is strong...

14. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Really now Allen
    Do i need to point out whose names are on the lawsuit in question?
    Do i need to point out the turn out at races and the death of BBE that has been running over 30 yrs at Cmra?
    Now everyone has their view and i could care less if they disagree with what im doing by posting public court documents.
    And making this about me wont stop me from posting court documents.
    Never has before.
    And the threats that have been made are useless too.
    Im going to let the facts and info stand on its own merits.
    Have a great day

Steven

15. CMRA 270

I don't give a shit if you post them...I find it humorous that you're obsessed with it, but it doesn't bother me or anyone else involved. It's public record and this where we all come when we're bored to talk smack.

Carry on, please...

VFR#52 likes this.
  16. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

No Allen i just come on here to keep members aware of whats going on.
    Nothing personal at all from me.
    And if you want to have fun and.blow of steam may i suggest another thread cause this ones depressing knowing this club may not survive all this bad management.

Steven

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

That's the same reaction I had to you attempting to coach me via PM.

chickenpants and VFR#52 like this.
  18. CMRA 270

I was trying to keep "private" stuff "private". Usually, a person does this when they have a relationship with the recipient and want to convey a message that's more appropriate only for the eyes of the intended party.

That you then took the message that I sent you privately, i.e. you sucked at the leadership of the CMRA and then threatened to expose my message...that you sucked...AND THEN posted PUBLICALLY that YOU DID SUCK at the financials. I'm still blown away by it.

Chris...I'd read the court documents carefully about what is expected from a non-profit board member. You literally posted on a public forum that you didn't meet that standard...and admitted it by lashing out at me. "How dare you tell me I suck privately. I suck so much worse and I'm going to post it on the WERA board."

Jesus.

The good news; this is the WERA board...where people just come to bullshit and throw barbs. Don't take it too seriously.

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I dont give a fuck about you in any way.

Want to blame me for what happened? Fucking prove it. I'm not a defendant and never was nor will I ever be.

On the other hand, this line from your PM is an issue:

>>So, I won’t piss on you if I see you on fire. Let’s hope I don’t see you. You’re not bringing a lot to the party Pal.<<

Lets hope I dont see you? Really. You're threatening me? If so we can discuss in person at Hallet. I will be there.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Just when I start to think you're as dumb as the dumbest of the BBS you go and prove again you're a Chimpanzee amongst the Gorillas. :D

VFR#52 and G 97 like this.