1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone ever been banned from FB?

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyE, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

There is a site you can use to check outages/issues for most major websites/carriers.

https://www.downdetector.com

Except for SpeedyE. He's been banned for life from all social media sites because they hate him.

HATE! HATE!! HATE!!!! :D

SpeedyE and Phl218 like this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I love people who quit Facebook because they hate the company and use Instagram and whatsapp. Mark Zuckerberg is laughing all the way to the bank. :D

SpeedyE likes this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

LOL, I have a buddy that did just that. Not really because of Zuker but because he said it was a waste of time and non productive only to sign up and do the exact same thing on Instagram. Insanity.

SpeedyE likes this.
  4. Phl218

Phl218 .

imgur.com is way better than all that shit together plus it's good for linkable pics for forums.

they even did a secret santa on there.
    overall way too many liberals, snowflakes and other weird peeps on there, but overall a cool place with 95% funny stuff, cats and dogs. and food. less politics and all the "social" scramble.

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

So pretty much like a mirror of the world.

cha0s#242 and SpeedyE like this.
  6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You know, it's often speculated about how quickly western civilization would collapse if some calamity took place that rendered our power grid or running water, etc out of commission. What would happen to the masses if all the food in the stores spoiled etc etc.

I'm starting to think that that's giving the current populace too much credit. I think if the internet, or screw the internet, if just all social media platforms went down (essentially if we returned to the early 90's lets say) that society would collapse inside of a week.....that is how weak and fragile it's gotten.

[​IMG]

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

It would be nice if they stopped tweaking stuff all the time. Facebook was slowly getting back to normal. There was this particularly offensive picture I took 18 years ago that I PM'd to a friend on my cell phone this morning. When I got back to my apartment I had comments about it from a few people. I can't quite nail down what happened, but I think something went to default and posted the picture to "My Story". I couldn't for the life of me get to it with my computer, then I figured out the only way to get to the picture and delete it was with the cell phone.

Phl218 likes this.
  8. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Could have something to do with all the cookies and tracking crap they put on your device. That may be why you could only get to it from the original device you sent the picture on (your cell phone) and your computer didn't have the cookies to see it.

9. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

You're not alone.

10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

FB down? Trump could call it a national emergency, divert all pentagon spending to the fix, and get both houses to vote unanimously in support.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The news stations were acting as if it were something huge :D

12. For Facebook? No. If Twitter goes down...yeah ;)

jrsamples likes this.