1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Not even close to my motivation, but nice try to discredit me.

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Your posts do that all on their own. But you’ve stated multiple times in this very thread that anyone that doesn’t see it your way is either a sheep, a pussy, or both. Nice try, though.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I didn’t say it had to result in a shooting. Anything negative will do. A fine, a day off work to go to court, having to hire a lawyer to defend yourself, etc, etc, etc. The way our system works, once you’re introduced to it, you are going to be penalized whether you’re guilty or not.

It’s gotten to the point that virtually all interactions between police and the public are negative. And cops thrive on it. It’s like you guys can’t wait to get out there and fuck people’s lives up, without ever thinking about how much damage you’re truly doing because hey, you’re “just doing your job”. I know the idea is to make things better by getting criminals off the streets, but when everyone is a potential/likely criminal (see the “blue wall” discussion previously) it’s not going to work.

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

People should have a healthy distrust of their government. The police are the government. It’s our job to question everything you do, not to blindly follow and support. The people that are just following the “bad guy, deserved what he got” narrative are sheep.

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The people are not saying "he deserved what he got.". They are saying "he did it to himself.". There is a significant difference in those two positions.

Funkm05 likes this.
  6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

If the position of being wrong is what you are going for congrats again, you've done that in spades.

7. 600 dbl are

Like that will clear it up :crackup:

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No there’s not.

9. 600 dbl are

:crackup:

Told ya

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Forget all this shit for a minute and lets get to the question that has always bugged me;

What is going on with that poor donkey in your avatar? I love donkeys and that poor little bastard looks miserable.

Answer me and then you can get back to your slap fight. :)

11. Venom51

Well, for those with functional brain cells there are...

12. 600 dbl are

It's a donkey in a hole

Ass
    Hole

:D

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

According to, a cop. Keep at it there Himmler.

14. Venom51

He was a victim of police brutality. Being of the messican persuasion and non-English speaking he could not understand the officers commands. So they beat him and tossed him in a hole.

15. 600 dbl are

I'm not a cop.

You're in the red going into Final Jeopardy, I don't think you're going to make it to the last round.

16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

First paragraph - agreed.

Second - Cite, please. There are literally hundreds of thousands of police interactions EVERY day. Your delusions to the negative aspect of “all of them” are where you lose any credibility in this discussion and show your ftp colors too much.

And “you guys”? You think I’m a cop?? :crackup:

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yes. I had some dispute with somebody on here years ago and it degraded to him calling me an asshole over and over, so I adopted it.

Now back to the slap fight!!!!

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Does your heart beat faster and your palms sweat a little when those lights are flashing behind you? Nuff said.

No, I thought you were Venom. I’m on my phone and busy. I’m pretty sure he’s a cop and I thought 600 whatever was too. Lots of apologists up in here lately!!!

19. 600 dbl are

Kenny a cop?

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

:crackup: So racing motorcycles is a negative experience. Got it.

Isn’t Venom an IT guy or something? Not apologists ... sane realists. You seriously can’t have a rational discussion about anything dealing with cops. Enjoy.