1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beto for president?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Jan 2, 2019.

1. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I can't identify people by your racist made up names for them and i'm the uninformed one. That's rich.

Plenty of info on racist/white nationalistic things from Bolton. Of course one can find articles slanting any topic any way they want but it's all out there. Google is your friend.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/01/bolton-brazil-bolsonaro-partner-954629

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/9-r...-is-causing-a-frenzy-among-u-s-jews-1.5938717

https://lobelog.com/bolton-led-group-partnered-with-racist-anti-semitic-website/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-think-tank-gatestone-institute-a8319031.html

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

You decided to call me racist. Go F yourself. Were done.

In my opinion, not ONE of your links proves Bolton is a white nationalist. Not a single one.

But you win. Bye.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

OK I am not a huge fan of Bolton but I do have a piece of advice for you. When criticizing someone or debating the opposition avoid buzzwords as the description as most are cute catch phrases that have no meaning. Kind of like when Obama ran on Hope and Change, change to what? He did not say so everyone filled in the blank with their thoughts. Good for a politician bad for real people to do.

That said I will help you out:
    Black face and rapist are two separate people that are in office in Virginia
    Bannon was not elected to anything and was only in the administration for a short while
    Moore lost in a state that turd sandwich has a great chance of winning on the Republican ticket. Kind of excludes him as an example of leadership.
    As to Bolton (remember I am not a fan or him) your examples were strange. To quote one:
    "But Bolton has also played a quieter role in promoting anti-Muslim misinformation as the chairman of the Gatestone Institute since 2013. That work, it appears, led the Bolton-led group to collaborate with a far-right Canadian publication, The Rebel, a publication with a history of bigotry and anti-Semitism that once published a “satirical video” titled “Ten Things I Hates About Jews.”"
    So he was denigrating Muslims and he is antisemitic o_O Sounds more like he hates people.....maybe I am a fan of him people suck :beer:

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

As I expected, no details, no answer.

5. cpettit

You show your colors pretty regularly around here and then get pissy when someone calls you on it. Go ahead and take your little ball home. No one's gonna miss your cray ass.

6. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Just throwing my $.02 in here.

While Bannon is no longer in the Government, he was recently in the cabinet.

Cruz does have some radical positions. At a minimum he would be described as noticeably right of the most of the Republican Party. Tom Cotton is out there too. They are probably the flip side of Gillibrand and Feinstein.

Bolton is a radical in his views of wanting to pretty much attack every other country all the time.

Most of the other right wing radicals are not able to get elected or appointed to National office. I am good with that. I am not good with the left being able to get their radicals like Al Franken, Bernie and AOC elected.

sheepofblue likes this.
  7. cpettit

Totally agree with you on that.

8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I'm curious, what has he done that is considered radical?

9. Fonda Dix

I am not racist. Its just the dog whistle that intellectual midgets use when they have nothing else.

brex likes this.
  10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I would replace the word radical with very conservative while the same could be of Feinstien being very progressive. Neither are that radical. Now Bernie or AOC...... both want to restructure our entire system. In contrast most progressives used to want to enhance things their way but not a restructure. Obama was probably the first successful Democrat who wanted a restructure IMO (well in a long time as you could go back to say FDR)

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Will somebody please list the radical right-wing positions they keep
    accusing people of having?

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Personal accountability.

YamahaRick, tiggen and crashman like this.
  13. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Since when is being white or a nationalist a bad thing?

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

About 10 years ago.

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Don't forget misogynist.

16. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

17. Fonda Dix

NO MORE WHITE MALES AS PRESIDENT

I prefer my Presidents to be orange.

:)

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

When you say “conservative”, do you mean “stick to the constitution”, or do you mean “would run the country like the Christian Taliban”?

cpettit likes this.
  19. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

This guy just may be the second coming of Teddy "bourbon breath" Kennedy. He got a hit and run, a dui, and a B&E as proof. He just needs some raping to be a Teddy.

20. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

I heard him on the radio down here the other day saying he wanted to TEAR DOWN the existing walls that we do have on the border.

It baffles me to this day why so many people support someone who makes statements like this. I mean he's not even hiding it.
    But what's weird is that you can tell he's not genuine when he preaches the stuff, like you can easily tell he's lying. Almost like he's getting paid to do it.
    Oh wait, ...