1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beto for president?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Jan 2, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

So another straight-ish white male for President?

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Lets look at Canada if we want to see the result of electing a shallow pathetic young guy with fancy socks...

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Beto is The White Obama..

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Que the Beto "halo" pictures in 5, 4, 3......

upload_2019-3-14_8-38-18.jpeg

upload_2019-3-14_8-38-36.jpeg
    [​IMG]

5. In Your Corner

It's Bob.
    His name is fucking Bob.
    He's as Hispanic as Pat Murphey's pig.

6. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

If the dems can shift away from their trend towards going hard left, I think Beto will beat trump, he's just moderate enough to swing enough people over.

7. Fonda Dix

They are already raising Hell over another white male. They are calling his announcement "peak white male privilege" and such. Good luck aligning those loons (by that I mean ALL commies or what some call dems) behind him.

8. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

The problem is those loons are the vocal minority. The vast vast vast majority of voters in this country are somewhere in the middle. So IF he gets the nomination, that middle ground might be enough to get him, since the left will vote for even a moderate dem over ANY repub.

code3ryder likes this.
  9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

So.. What exactly has HE Ever Done? Really... go read about him..
    Bob is an empty vessel, they will fill that vessel with perfumed BullShit and sell it...and the Dems will buy it.

Here is your 2020 Democratic ticket:
    Robert Francis O'Rourke
    Stacey Abrams

10. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

That's the fringe left much like the ones who are most vocal on the right. Not the majority or the norm for either side.

11. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I dunno, Can you actually trust any of these folks? The best thing I can say about Trump is he is setting out to do exactly what he said he would. It's quite refreshing. I've had my fill of "read my lips...no new taxes" only to cave at the first sign of resistance. The usual mamby pamby mush mouthed typical politician gives you no clue about what he will actually do. That's one good thing about AOC/Bernie.........scary for sure.

sheepofblue likes this.
  12. In Your Corner

Who is the fringe right who is most vocal?
    What utterings are "extreme right"?

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Beto will go hard left. He is as moderate as the clown from AL (who is likely to lose when not running against Roy Moore). He can't say what he really thinks in TX or he would have gotten smoked worse than he did.

14. cpettit

If you have to ask maybe it's you. No wait.... based on most of the news sources you post links to it's definitely you.

15. Fonda Dix

When was IYC elected to congress? Your radicals are leaders. Ours are old men on message boards.

16. cpettit

Cruz, Moore, Bannon, Bolton... do i need to compile a whole list of them? I don't have leaders. I can think for myself thanks.

17. Fonda Dix

The fact that you find Cruz to be radical and compares to your Muslim overlords nullifies your opinion on the subject.

Moore was removed. How is that rapist and the black face guy working out for you?

Bannon is gone.

Bolton is a patriot.

Try again.

18. cpettit

Bolton is a white nationalist asshole. I don't know who the people you are referring to above are.

19. Fonda Dix

Prove it.

I'll wait.

And if you dont know who those other people are you are way to uninformed to discuss anything at all politically.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Come on, man. With your well-documented understanding of American institutions, you're pointing fingers like that? :D