1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fck Cheaper Than Dirt

Discussion in 'General' started by RonR, Mar 13, 2019.

1. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

Ive dealt with them ass licks a couple times over the years but when the ammo shortage hit awhile back and they started raping people unlike any of the other legitimate companies out there I thought I’d never call them again. Unfortunately today I call inquiring and although I wasn’t looking for a gun they noted they do not send firearms to Maryland. Hey I know Maryland has some fucked up gun laws but any firearms they ship here would have to go through a Maryland ffl. Thus they will inform CTD if there’s a problem before ever shipping. At least that’s what I do. So they refusing to sell guns to Marylanders puts them on the same side of the fence as those fuck wads that legislated the bullshit laws. So Please if you have a favorite place other than those dick bags use it and share it here.
    Rant over.
    Thanks

2. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

3. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Dungeon material here.

track wagon likes this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He wanted to buy a gun from a company who won't sell a gun to anyone in Maryland but he thought he was special and it turns out he wasn't. Now he's mad.

Or some shit like that. :D

5. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

6. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

images(159).jpg

Mot Okstef likes this.
  7. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Bass Pro Arundel Mills Mall
    2A Sales in Jessup
    Fox Firearms in Columbia

Are where I bought my handguns

Heritage Training Center in Frederick is where I go to shoot.

On Target by Ft Meade is a shithole

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:stupid:
    Old news on shipping restrictions. Move to a free state my friend.

9. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

RonR likes this.
  10. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

First and foremost I’m far from special.
    Second I wasn’t looking to by a gun. They just volunteered they won’t ship guns to Maryland. Also there are NO shipping laws in MD. I am an ffl. I can buy Any firearm and sell Any firearm I please. I just can’t sell some of them In MD. But that’s the beauty of the internet. It’s plays into the anti gun community if your going to cut out whole states because you Think they have fucked laws. Thought this would fit perfectly on a forum that has over a hundred and fifty? pages dedicated to buying a pistol. I don’t expect anti gunners to get it.

11. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

Used to go to on target 30 plus year ago and it was nice. Definitely went down hill. Heritage is really nice and range time price is very fair. They also have some competitions some week nights that are pretty good.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

.223 ammo is cheap enough.

13. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Have y’all tried Freestate in White Marsh? Best location with a “liberal” minded staff.

14. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

I probably get a customer a month that’s bought from them. Grab a gun is another one that comes to mind.

15. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Huh again, and I have a bunch of guns?

16. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I’m close to Annapolis so I don’t want to deal with getting to White Marsh from my location.
    Frederick is easier and no tolls en route.

I gotta get out for some sporting clays and skeet sometime soon too.

17. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

First off, when the ammo scare hit, EVERYONE raped anyone who would pay. I just stopped shooting for a couple years as I refused to be a part of it. People would show up at delivery time and buy out walmart and re-sell on craigslist, dumb crap like that every single day.

Second, they are avoiding a possible legal hassle. Or its their way of saying F YOU to the residents of the state that have allowed this law to be in place to begin with. Either way I can't say it makes me hate them.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  18. joec

joec brace yourself

Yo!!! Booger!!!!

19. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Where do you shoot clays? Pintail Point?

20. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

I agree with OP. Fuck them and Bud's. Palmetto State as well. Local stores can't compete and make a sustainable profit. They all hurt local gunstores. I work at one. I see it everyday. Continue to buy from these online stores and you will see fewer local shops. Same thing Wal Mart did to Mom and Pop Hardware stores. They pretty much don't exist anymore. I'm sure the usual douchebags on this site will have some sort of condescending bullshit to type about this as well.