1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clinton Crimes: Will they ever pay?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Fonda Dix, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I'm seriously hoping Hillary throws her hat in the ring for 2020. The grudge match that ensues will be worth paying for. It might even open some eyes when her fellow Dems start accusing her of the crimes she committed.

2. 10-15

10-15 Well-Known Member

Bill and the Hildabeast are so crooked that when they do die and are buried they will have to be screwed into the ground. If no justice is found while they are alive I'm sure there is a special place in hell for these two.

David

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

In the last Presidential election, Hillary laid low most of the time,
    not giving herself a lot of exposure.
    It wouldn't surprise me to see her enter late after a
    lot of the carnage is over.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Nothing will come of it

Meanwhile Manafort will spend the rest of his life in prison for the same actions taken by Podesta.

SpeedyE likes this.
  6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it crazy that anyone with half a brain believed then is now coming to light. Devin Nunes said the Steele and Kramer depositions will also be released to the public.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Could help explain more as to why the report was released when it was. They were pissed at being shut down by a crony.

8. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

IMHO, the ONLY way the FBI and DOJ can ever save face, especially from those in the LE community, is if heads roll.

The Obama Admin did NOTHING different than President Nixon did, if anything, they broke even more crimes by knowing they had manufactured evidence and went forward with the FISA warrant.

Unless there was other evidence I'm unaware of, that warranted the appointment of Special Counsel Mueller, I'm still wondering how any of these cases won't be tossed.

gixxerreese, sheepofblue and Spang308 like this.
  10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

With what has come into light over the last two years, is it any wonder Hillary didn't make a concession speach on election night? She knew her and this whole administration was major league fucked. Mueller and Rosenstein have been running interference ever since and the gig is about up. Time for the good guys to fire up the shovels and spot lights and do some digging.
    I doubt her and Obama get prosecuted in any way, but at the very least their reputation and legacy will be trashed. The letter agancy folks are in deep doo doo.
    :Pop::flag:

kangasj likes this.
  11. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

After nearly 3 years I seriously doubt anything will change....they will lie low and wait for the whole issue to die of old age. My only thought is perhaps....just perhaps, DJT is waiting until after the 2020 election when it can no longer hurt him to go after the scoundrels.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Three pages just to say, NO. :D

cav115, Britt and sheepofblue like this.
  13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Graham said last night that he was reopening the senate investigation into the emails and DOJ/FBI collusion. Could be smoke up the wazoo or not? Either way, the obese lady hasn't spritzed her throat.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Took until the second post, Gomer. :D

As for Hillary running, she doesn't have the machine behind her anymore and couldn't beat the orange doofus with it, unlimited funding and the media behind her so, she ain't running again, she couldn't even win the nomination this time.

15. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Fixed because I am immature...:D

crashman and cav115 like this.
  16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Banditracer likes this.
  17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Give it up...ain't nuttin gonna happen to the Clinton crime family.

18. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

fullsizeoutput_14e7.jpeg

XFBO likes this.
  19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

So this came across my feed this morning.....:clap:

"I still haven't figured out why Hillary lost. Was it the Russian uranium deal? Or was it wikileaks? Or was it Podesta, or Comey? Or was it her sexual predator husband or a staff's husband Wiener immoral pictures? Was it subpoena violation? Or was it the corrupt foundation? Was it the congressional lies or the Benghazi bungle? Was it pay for play? Or was it travel gate scandal? Or maybe it was the whitewater scandal or the Cattle Gate scandal or the Trooper Gate scandal? Maybe it was the $15 million for Chelsea's apt bought with foundation money, or possibly Comey's investigation? Could it be her husbands interference with Loretta Lynch and the investigation? Or was it stealing debate questions? MAYBE...it was forensically deleting 30,000 emails, the secret server in her house or was it the Seth Rich murder? Was it calling half the USA deplorable? Was it the underhanded treatment of Bernie Sanders? Was it the Vince Foster murder or the Jennifer Flowers assault? Or perhaps the Jennifer Flowers settlement? The Paula Jones law suit or maybe the $800,000 Paula Jones settlement? How about the lie about taking on sniper fire? The impeachment? The 6 billion dollars she "lost" when in charge of the state dept? The 10 million she took for the pardon of Marc Rich? Or, was it because she is hateful & lying? Stealing from Haiti? Unethical lawyer who got fired from her 1st job? Gee, I just cant quite put my finger on it, but it seems to be right in front of me.
    You mean the same lady who..
    * rigged a primary against Sanders.
    * rigged a debate against Trump
    * who said the economy would CRASH if Trump won the presidency
    * who said Trumps economic policies would CRIPPLE America
    * who said that manufacturing jobs are NEVER coming back.
    * who said 6%is the new unemployment norm
    * who said Trumps tax reform wouldn't work
    * Telling Coal Miners they needed to find another line of work
    .... IS STILL TALKING and believing that she's relevant ?"

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think the deplorable comment hurt her more than any other single thing. The rest either normal people didn't understand or care about. But those who perceived she called them names or called their friends names (even if they call their friends worse)...yeah bad move.