1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DWI for Drugs

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Looking for the next prison stock before disappearing back to the Caribbean if you guys hear anything. It's only getting more crowded and big private businesses moving in. Thanks

2. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Oh it would never be my argument that’s for sure. Never happen anyway being I don’t smoke the crap.

3. 10MM

10MM Action Reaction

It seems @600 dbl are uses discretion, I believe we could use more of that

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Careful...if anyone finds out, there will be a new regulation to stifle it.

5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

FIFY :D

There's not enough money in the world to pay me to do that job anymore. Also to be fair, there is a lot more discretion used than LEO's are ever given credit for. Politicians tie the hands more often than not, and Eric Garner is a perfect example of that. Hopefully people believe that a cop would rather be doing other things than policing citizens selling single cigarettes. Unfortunately citizens lay the blame on the police rather than the ass clowns that pass stupid laws.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Somebody I know went on a days long rant about how screwed up it is that we accept this as the norm and continue to allow the government to treat us this way. Pretty much the whole forum dogpiled him and called him crazy.....

7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Dude ... you’re no martyr. You’re wrong on that one. Period.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm not, and the court case and eventual payout will prove it, but I'm done discussing the particulars of it in here.

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

upload_2019-3-13_10-17-25.png

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It's not that. I'd rather keep the threads mostly separate. The other one is still going.

It is funny that we're using Cartman memes for both sides of the argument though.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This thread seems like a good home for this…

12. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Is it screwed up though? If we think about the evolution of social systems in terms of economics, it makes perfect sense that we’ve ended up here. The state’s power has evolved such that it interferes in every facet of society, but only to the limit of other actors’ ability to resist. Simply, they can do whatever the fuck they want up to your ability to defend yourself. It’s a meta-stable system and probably a natural settling point for any society. Don’t worry too much about state power though. Technology companies are becoming the state, and with them the law is whatever they decide it is from moment to moment.

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Agreed, but the state isn't going to go down without a fight. I can see it getting REALLY oppressive in the next 30-50 years.

14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Put it off for 40, please. I'll be dirt napping by then, and y'all can do whatever TF you want

crashman likes this.
  15. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

It usually works not getting arrested, pulled over or stopped in most countries. It's pretty normal to not deal with law enforcement ever in most countries. If I do usually 20 bucks solves any issue