1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 NFL Bold Predictions

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. BigBird

BigBird blah

that is true, but I don't have season ticket to the Steelers, so that's their problem. I do have to the Giants though...well looks like I'll be going to all 1o home games this year

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Bills signing a bunch of FA. Trying to fix what needed fixing, I think so far they're doing alright.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

Why would the 'aints sign Murray for so much money and for so long

Bills paid some heavy pricing for some barely serviceable receivers, but I guess Funchess got $10M for one good season like 3 years ago, so what do I know..

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

So Cleveland signed Beckam?

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

Traded for him. Reunited with his college teammate (Landry) and also his college receiver coach.

He said he loves LA, so he got shipped to Cleveland :)

6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:D Crackin' me up bird.

BigBird likes this.
  7. Sabre699

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

Blah Jets. they'll still suck. with all due respect, F**k them :)

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Will that hurt the Giants? I know there's a fine line between keeping a player with baggage or getting what you can for him. Tremendous talent, but a prima-donna.

BigBird likes this.
  10. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

Barely serviceable? John Brown and Cole Beasley might not be elite but they are better than barely serviceable. I mean come on the bills best receiver the second half of last season was a rookie undrafted free agent LOL! It's a huge upgrade that will help Josh Allen.

I think the Offensive line additions the Bills have made this week are just as, if not more, significant than the wide receiver additions.

Banditracer likes this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

I've seen Beasley for a few years, he's ite, he's no OBJ...

Just saw he signed for special teams Money. So not bad for the bills. He'll catch a few.

Sent from my smatrfone

12. joec

joec brace yourself

They're really cleaning house over there.

13. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Not exactly cleaning house but allowed them to move on to greener pastures.

14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I thought he played the 'other' football...

Razr likes this.
  15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

That's Beckham...

16. joec

joec brace yourself

Next season will be it for harbaugh. The new kid quarterback is going to get crushed, and Jesus God for the health of the fans, if there are any left, having rg3 as your back up.....oh boy. Care to make a friendly fun wager as to who has a more pathetic win percentage next year? Ravens or Os? :) Sure they're freeing up some cash I guess, but realistically, they didn't do too bad last year. Flacco always sucked and I've always said it. I'm seeing this being years of suck. And honestly, I'll happily watch it. Haha.

17. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

With the new acquisitions the Ravens have aquired I'm becoming excited about the upcoming season. Not excited enough to wager any bets though.

18. Sabre699

:eek: Damn Joe...Ravens won the dance twice...once with Flacco and once with Trent Dilfer.
    Baltimore fans...tough crowd. :D

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

well dilfer was terrible, how they scored 40 in the super bowl is amazing. well throwing like 27 interceptions in one game doesn't help either.

20. joec

joec brace yourself

They dumped dilfer the year after the Superbowl win. And the defense is what won that Superbowl with flacco. I don't really follow any of it but that guy was suck.