1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Only one? ;) (I think I threw up in my mouth a bit) but AOC would easiest one to go home with out of that group.

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I do love these so....she's is certainly very Bernie'esque. Do as I say, not as I do. I really hope this house of cards falls soon before she does any more damage to those she claims to represent.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    galloway840 likes this.
  3. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

So which one will be horizontal with you?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd guess Pelosi would pass out on the bar floor first, Hillary just looks like a drunk and AOC has age and practice after tending bar.

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Pelosi because you could get the car up to 90 and push her out. Hillary would be to hard to push and AOC might bite you are make you want to jump yourself.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Hillary could drink you under the table.

MachineR1 likes this.
  7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

And then she would drink you under the table.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yikes... that would be an immediate soft-on.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If Hillary would do that Bill wouldn't have been playing with his humidor in the oval office.

auminer likes this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

How is it she didn't get the Vince treatment?

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Maybe she was really good at it?

12. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Yeah, if anything, Bill was sucking Hilary's dick.

Britt likes this.
  13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Na let them live with it for a while. Poor choices make for good lessons.

XFBO and aaronson like this.
  14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

She was in fine form today, asked the CEO of Wells Fargo why they financed the caging of children at the border. His reply was, “Uh, I have no clue how to answer...”

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

He should have replied why did you rape your father as long as they were spouting nonsense.

Though I am curious did the other congress critters get a laugh out of it or were they also wondering why.

16. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

17. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Stop trying to snake out and give a real answer boys.
    Are we talking about now or can we pick them at any period? Now, if I’m forced to pick one AOC just because she’s got some decent titties and the cooch can still get wet without lube in a tube. During any time? Hillary during the early pre-menopause First Lady period. Still crazy and power hungry, but not yet bitter or beaten down by defeat. Sure she’d Vince Foster you after she was done, but it’d be an experience unlike any other.

MachineR1 likes this.
  18. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I sure hope we're at the bar together and you're my wingman. Thanks for taking one for the team.

19. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Could not see the other reps as the camera angle and shot was tight on both her and the CEO. She is still digging the hole on twitter. I think I've become obsessed with her entertainment level of stupidity.

20. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I like to live dangerously. It’d be hot just pounding away and looking out for the letter opener in the neck.