1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Ha!

She might have her hands full this week, isn't she already looking at problems for moving $880K to an LLC or something???

It'd be simply AWESOME if her political career goes off track this early! LOL!

kangasj and galloway840 like this.
  2. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

5axis and XFBO like this.
  3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

4. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

We might think their ideas are fruity but I wouldn't underestimate them. They have deep pockets and after years of practice, the education system has started to convince this generation that America is evil.

XFBO, jrsamples, E Reed and 1 other person like this.
  5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

IF y'all didn't watch this..You should...and the other link too...it is just freeking awesome...and not in a good way. (unless you like your politicians being actors and dumber than normal)

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yes everyone should watch it and go to their own video too. Keep in mind they auditioned thousands of actors and put three in political office. This is extremely dangerous. People didn't take me seriously about GND being the Khmer Rouge...

Britt likes this.
  7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That's the way Almost all of our elected officials come to power. It may not be as blatant as a casting call, but they're almost all selected to receive support from PACs and other special interest groups that groom them. That movie, The Campaign, is pretty close to the way it works. This ensures that the officials are in the special interests pockets from the beginning.

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

TrueEnough, this formula they are using now is not quite the same..It is a group who knows if THEY presented it themselves it wouldn't gain any traction.. therefore they get an attractive popular person who appeals to the demographic they feel will be the future supporters who are dumb enough to not know better or think for themselves, at a level we haven't seen before.. IMO

9. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

10. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So where is the money coming from for this group? That is what I would like to know. I am pretty sure it isn't crowd funded with thousands of little donations is it?

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

AOC's chief of staff and his pals... there are plenty of videos of this guy telling anyone who will listen his plans.

12. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So where does he and his pals get their money? Are they all just a bunch of spoiled rich kids playing politics with Mom and Dad's money?

Some rich person / persons is financing this. I am doubtful it is AOC's Chief of Staff. If it is then where does his money come from? Did he launch some tech company when he was younger and cashed out early?

You found the start of the money trail, but where does it end?

Britt likes this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good question(s). He set it up the way he did so you couldn't find out so best I can figure is it's none of your business.

Maybe Roy Disneys daughter has a hatred of farting cows?

14. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

They just need enough money and tech smarts to get the ball rolling. Once they have their actress picked and a few videos in the can they start with the "go fund me" approach and lo and behold the money comes rolling in. It never fails to amaze me how susceptible some people are to this BS.
    PS, another lesson to learn is never contribute to the big party machines either. They turn around and do stuff with your money that you may not like. Example being Richard Orouke.....

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So after reading some Dilbert stuff I have come to the conclusion that AOC has aspirations of being just like his boss.

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I'm pretty sure that's where he got rich, silicon valley.

Britt likes this.
  17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The only thing worse than a person who has done nothing but wants to control you is a person who has made themselves rich on our system and NOW they want to change it and control you.

BTW, the talk of seizing 401k's and other retirement is coming. Get ready. It will be attempted.

speeddaddy likes this.
  18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Have you seen Scott Adams videos, he makes Dilbert look docile.

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

As to the who's funding that org, I believe I read or heard somewhere that Soros may have early on but let's be for real, 95% of Hollywood and wealthy Elitists probably are NOW.....especially since the Clinton Foundation can't do anything for them any longer.

I still have my fingers crossed about the nearly million dollars they may have improperly/illegally moved.

20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?cycle=2018&strID=C00630665

https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00613810&cycle=2018

https://votesmart.org/candidate/campaign-finance/180416/alexandria-ocasio-cortez#.XIbvdxopChA

She did get a lot of out of state funding but Soros, meh.

Oops edit, looks like they have a Soros henchman on their team.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019