1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pussies

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kangasj, Mar 11, 2019.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Guess Amazon shouldn't hire the mentally ill.

K51000 likes this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I must have missed the mandate requiring them to work there.

cav115 likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And seriously, 189 calls in 5 years out of 125,000 employees? Not seeing how this is news.

K51000 and sheepofblue like this.
  5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

No shit. The whiners in the comments section are sickening. We want jobs....jobs where we don't have to work. What the hell is wrong with people now-a-days?

XFBO likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same as always, people in general are pretty stupid and lazy :D

K51000, speeddaddy and kangasj like this.
  7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

It's not. It's lower than the national suicide rate. And the real number of warehouse workers is actually much higher if you add them temp help.

cav115 likes this.
  8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Those look like AOC stats.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and how many of those 189 calls were from the same workers? Could be one wack-a-doodle who called 189 times alone.

and if the job is so bad that you want to die, why not quit?

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

They must be using the same formula that Liberals/ftper's use about LE.

Liberalism is what......A decade or two they existed but were mostly pointed and laughed at......NOW, they're in Congress, WH and have a voice.

11. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Exactly. Only now there is the internet where you can read about it. Why do you think hippies were moving to communes in the 60s to create their ideal societies?...... Cause they couldn’t cut it in the real one.

ineedanap likes this.
  12. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

We’re you not alive for the hippie era? We’re those not the liberals that you so hate protesting 50+ years ago? It’s not brand new.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And they were just as detached from reality then as they are now.

cav115 and speeddaddy like this.
  14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I dunno, Metalhead seems to find a job when he wants to work. I don’t know about the others. :crackup:

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

You basturd! I wasn't even 2 when Woodstock happen! :p

So yea pretty much before my time, those druggies must have had lots of kids tho.

16. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

He gave a tiny slice of of his $160billion fortune - $145million - to help charitable causes, The New York Post reported at the time.

That puts the magnate way behind Bill and Melinda Gates who gave away 37 per cent of their fortune and Warren Buffet who donated 36 per cent of his wealth.

He still gave $145 million dollars...he doesn't HAVE to give ANYTHING.

Also...not so sure about the Gates Foundation...but Buffet put his money into a foundation and from what I understand his kids run the foundation.
    I mean what's more genius than to put your fortune in a non-profit that keeps it from being taxed and thus the Government cannot touch it? The genius
    of the Oracle of Omaha...LOVE IT!

cav115 likes this.
  17. FZ1guy

FZ1guy Hey...watch this

It IS brand new. The hippies were fighting AGAINST big government. Remember? Big Brother is out to get you? Don't step on the grass Sam?
    Today's libs want big gov't. All they can get. Cuz it's free.

kangasj likes this.
  18. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Leave it to a liberal to complain about someone donating $145 million dollars.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Well, to his defense (sorta) is his wealth just exploded in the last what 5-7 yrs???

But yea he appears to be one cheap mf'er.....I mean yea $145M is still a lot of money but dang not even close to being 1% of his net worth even before his latest wealth increase. I guess he can forget ever running for Office....LOL!

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Don't worry, he'll donate a lot more than <1% to his lovely wife very soon...

crashman and XFBO like this.