1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicago hate crime

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Jan 31, 2019.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

That would explode some heads.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It would be racist for some reason.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Let him rot until 2024.

5. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Cheeto Jesus cant, it would have to be a federal crime. Hes on the state level.

sheepofblue likes this.
  6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

+1 It'd require a call to the Governor.

Either way, with the recent jail reform passed by DJT, it'll be funny if he gets a lighter sentence directly related to that reform and DJT points it out loud and often. LMAO!

Would the TDS sufferer demand to be sentenced according to pre-jail reform regs??? LOL

7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If Donald cured cancer they would all line up to die of it.

speeddaddy and Potts N Pans like this.
  8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

They droppin da hammer on this brotha. Kaboom.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He shouldn't have dressed up as a nail.

tiggen and auminer like this.
  10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Sadly.. it is going to be a NerfHammer..
    Jussie will end up with probation max.. slap on the wrist.

code3ryder and SpeedyE like this.
  11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I dunno man, if his arrogance and defiance continue he MIGHT see the inside of a cell after his trial. Now if his attorney's get him to repent and ask about a plea deal options, he might avoid it altogether.,

I'm just impressed that one of the most liberal Cities in the country went fwd, I thought for sure they wouldn't get this far.

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

They had to save face, hence the charges.
    Smollet has one of the best running point in this now... he is all but home free.

SpeedyE likes this.
  13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not sure on this one, that doesn't actually violate HIPAA.

Granted from what I've seen most medical peeps have no clue what the law actually says :D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The Chief ain't liberal. Not sure about the prosecutors and such but the Chief was and is PISSED about this one.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They violated company policy in accessing the records. Besides, I don't think that there would have been all that many that had a need to know for professional purposes.

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

NO? What is he?

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah that would and should get them fired. I was just laughing at the ever present HIPAA excuse.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pissed off and a pretty good cop from what I've heard. He obviously has to play the game to get the job but at his core he's a cop doing cop stuff.

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Well, I'd happen to agree with you 100% on his ethics, but that doesn't change the fact that he is likely a Liberal. I don't see someone as far left as Mayor Rahm Emanuel is taking a chance on someone with anything but their line of thinking on politics. But I'd love to be proven wrong, might not hold that City with such disdain on their crooked politics.