1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guns n shit

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Mar 6, 2019.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Lotta Fudds in my area. Fudds have the bestest balls to bust.

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Yup. And usually have terrifying gun safety habits as well.

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I'm not giving up my twusty wepeatin' wifle for nobody.

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

New Mexico signed SB8 which requires background checks for all firearm sales. Dealers can’t charge more than $35 per check. Just curious but does the feds keep info on all background checks per serial number? Asking for a friend.

5. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

$35! That's stout. I am pretty sure that a regular background check does not include a ser # and is required to be purged after a certain time. But I doubt that's actually done. A 4473 probably lasts forever, just not centralized on someone's computer.

The interesting thing with NM is that a seller is going to have to archive that shit forever to prove innocence. That is going to cut down on private transfers, a win for manufacturers.

6. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Or maybe that's what the $35 is for...you walk away from the transaction forever and the ffl owns it now.

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

New Mexico Sheriffs banded together to tell the governor to go fuck herself. They won't enforce it.

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I heard something about a no notice required, raid/seizure clause tucked neatly into this law??

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That’s where this will come to a head. At some point, police will be tasked with using force to seize weapons from otherwise law abiding citizens. Jack booted, power hungry thugs will go along with their masters and turn on their countrymen. Patriots will refuse to enforce the unconstitutional order.

11. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

It won't change legal transfers, Calif has been doing it for years. :)

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I just think it's AWESOME how Liberals want a way to track all of our (LAW ABIDING CITIZENS) firearm purchases while at the same time many are purging their systems of CRIMINAL GANG intel.

Think about that folks!

:crackup::crackup::crackup: Did you even read the link ST provided??? THOSE jack booted thugs? :rolleyes:

Seriously dude, you OK?

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I'm lobbying my city to be a sanctuary city against any anti second amendment laws.
    Funny thing is the city council has been getting a lot of requests for the same. Most are CFP holders as is the mayor. Time for another city in Utah to piss off the worthless snowflakes.

14. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Sounds like where I'd want to live.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Geezus dude, keep it in one thread. The good guys in the link are the patriots. The other police who attempt to enforce these kinds of laws are thugs.

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Ahhh OK, you were speaking of those IMAGINARY "police jack-booted thugs" in your mind, gotcha! ;)

:rolleyes:

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don’t know how many counties there are in NM, but the article states that only four have refused to enforce the bill. That means all the others are potentially thugs.

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

So I watched a minute here n there, what exactly is his point?

I just couldn't muster enough care to watch all 14 minutes.........is he advocating to ignore State gun laws?

20. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

He registered an illegal firearm w/ state of Kali, and they came and confiscated it.
    Citizen and cops, both nice.

XFBO likes this.