1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you think trying to enforce the laws on immigration is wrong?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by K51000, Jan 10, 2019.

1. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Pretty much, but then there's you?

Is this was to me/OP- I am very open to their opinion. I prefer opinions with some sort of universally accepted logic as well.

You may not call people that agree a wall, done properly will help, then work on who's already here illegally- but most of the left do call us racists. I personally am offended by this when I hear it- because I know me, color of skin is like plastics on a bike- it's still a motorcycle. And I myself have an inter-racial marriage with kids from it.- Not that I see it as any different than any other marriage however- in reality- it's not.

VFR#52 likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not really. Typically folks that point to others as not open to conflicting points of view (code3) are generally not all that open themselves. I listen to both side, code3 listens as well. Nothing either of us has said has swayed the other in the slightest, yet we both consider the other to be close minded.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

There's a difference between discussing the issue and spewing the current party line.
    "Walls don't work" is one of the current party lines and it's ridiculous.
    Good fences make good neighbors.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

In the spirit of camaraderie, I offer code3ryder the following condition upon which I might accept a border solution other than a wall...
    1. No free education
    2. No housing subsidies
    3. No subsistence subsidies
    4. No healthcare subsidies
    5. Learn to speak English
    6. You must have a job and pay taxes to stay
    7. Citizenship is available if the legal process is followed, but you are at the back of the line
    8. No voting until you obtain citizenship

aaronson and badmoon692008 like this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

And yet you felt compelled to reply. Amazing.

So enlighten us all with your counter points if you think differently. I mean if you want any sort of serious conversation. ;)

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

You could have just simply stated, Trump bad. LOL.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Diversity is not Hungary's strength....

XFBO likes this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

You could always start your own thread proclaiming the virtues of how the Democratic Party and liberals in general embrace illegals and encourage laws to be broken. While your at it you can proclaim just how crappy democratically controlled inner cities across the country have been turned into real life shit holes directly as a result of liberal democratic policies. I mean, if you truly believe that liberal democratic policies have benefited America as a whole, you can always tell us so. Tell us all how, you thinking different is all that.

aaronson and StaccatoFan like this.
  9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Replying to each bold point you made:

- You don't think it'll be effective? Interesting what experience do you have on securing the southern border that outranks ICE who actually works there? I'd be willing to bet you that not ALL ICE members are "hard right wings" when did the facts about border security become so PARTISAN all of a sudden?

- That train has diddly to do with this nation's security, I get it though government enrichening their friends over stupid shit is frustrating. But again, it's NOT national security not even close to the same thing.

- Yes, we were told Mexico would pay for it and a crapload of folks wanted to believe an incoming check would happen, personally, anyone who took it that way is foolish but it happens. However, we ARE paying well over $100B annually, some sources will quote nearly 3x that but I'll stick with the more conservative number. Rationalize how that number alone is not worth spending a tenth of it to try to remedy it? OR slow it down? I just read THIS year alone the border agents have seen massive numbers in crossing, iirc, well over 50k illegals. THIS IS WHY we need walls in as many places as possible, to slow them down long enough that we can get agents to the scene.

- The TDS haters wish our current pilot to crash is EXACTLY what the vast majority of Liberals want, we've seen proof of this over and over now.

- Finally, the other points you've made about illegal immigration is NOT off the table, they're already working on all the other issues. And you're wrong, when you have an entire party stomping their feet that they will not fund $1 towards the wall, there's a serious problem.

All this fake outrage is annoying as fvck and it makes the vast majority of those dumb enough to stand against Trump on this issue look like complete fools, why? Where was the outrage as Obama was deporting illegals in massive numbers? It's my understanding that he's deported more illegals than ALL other Presidents combined!!! But yet, Trump is RACIST!? Trump is heartless!? OMB gets really old bro! Go search the threads here from '09-'16 and count out how many Republicans OR better yet Liberals were OUTRAGED by these acts under his Leadership! I'll wait. :rolleyes:

There was NO OUTRAGE then because Democrats aren't scrutinized under a magnifying glass the same way ANYONE else who doesn't agree with their agenda is.....FACT. Go find a link of Kimmel, Fallon or Colbert going on their nightly rants aganst Obama's injustices on this immigration topic during his years......good luck with that mission.

You seemed genuinely concerned about this tax payer money being spent needlessly, same question, any outrage over back when Barry was pissing our $$$$$$ away on border security, corralling and deportation of illegals, BILLIONS given to foreign nations??? Would your rant be on here?

aaronson, jrsamples and StaccatoFan like this.
  10. In Your Corner

11. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

California has NOT been a representation of anything American for a very very long time. California is the forefront of the deterioration of America into the void of idiocy.
    Like Garth said...comparing that train to National Security....couldn't be more of an invalid comparison.

Regarding the border wall and additional security measures...Yeah...right..they're going to just tell the public about ALL the physical and electronic and other security measures are going to be implemented as part of the deployment of a physical barrier. Are you fVcking THAT dense? Just like they've published all the technologies and electronics for the B-2 bomber, our Aircraft Carriers, and Nuclear subs. Hell, I saw the launch codes that are carried in the football on a page in USA Today.

Dude (code3ryder)....seriously. Are you THAT dense?

12. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

you guys must be bored going to old posts to bitch about stuff.

1. you think that not even a complete 200 mile section of wall is going to save our country from illegal immigration? 200 fucking miles, that's it. I have 10 years in law enforcement so I don't think you get to lecture me about what all ICE members may or may not be. Have you polled each and every ICE/LE person that is involved with border security to know how they feel? When has it become partisan, when has everything become partisan?

2. Ahhh so anyone who believes a presidential candidate is foolish? If it's so foolish, why campaign on that. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. According to all the stats that I've seen, numbers aren't growing indicating that there is no "emergency". The opiod spike is an actual emergency as the numbers are increasing at an alarming rate. That's a real emergency.

3. If you want I'll pull a quote from my other moto forum from 2 years ago that hoped nothing for the best from Trump. I really did want to give him the benefit of the doubt. He just hasn't done enough good shit to outweigh all the bullshit and embarrassment that he is.

4. When you say you're going to shutdown the gov't, that increases the other side's "we aren't going to do shit for you". It's adversarial on both sides and it's a bunch of bullshit but for Trump lovers to say is the Dems fault when there is video of the President saying it's his shutdown is just blind faith.

You seem to thing that I'm not for strong immigration. That couldn't be further from the truth but think what you want.

Here's why there's a bunch of outrage. Trump is an asshole. Pure and simple. He's such an asshole, he can't even get his own party to work on his agenda. Trump supporters love that he's an asshole and that's fine. Since that's the case, Trump supporters can't be mad when everyone hates the bully and complains about him. CJ is fine and dandy if one is a supporter of him, he can do no wrong.

Not sure if you glanced over my post where I noted that I'm a registered Republican and voted for Kasich. So you might want to reassess you opinion. It seems like anyone who disagrees with your far right policy beliefs must be an ultra-liberal, AOC loving wingut but that's just not the case. As noted above, if you're (royal you) a Trump supporter and you're mad that people hate the big orange bully, then tough shit.

Yzasserina likes this.
  13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Just when I thought it wasn't possible for anyone to be more delusional than ryoung today, you decided to reply...:crackup:

A. Barrister likes this.
  14. code3ryder

That's a high quality, well thought out, articulate reply. Thank you for your deep contribution. :beer:

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Almost as if you respond well to "high quality well thought out, articulate replies". ;)

16. code3ryder

Just because you don't agree with them doesn't negate the thought put into them. Just admit, you can't see anything left of center and by center I mean ultra right wing.

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Ever hear the statement: Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt?

I'm NOT even right wing let alone ultra anything.....LOL!

18. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

8B299126-0645-4A7E-876E-C6352D654E59.jpeg Here’s the deal with trump. If you wouldn’t have 24hr character assaults from 90% of the media, including social, print and television how would you really feel about him? What has he actually done/trying to do? The resistance or whatever you wanna call the dumb fucks are completely childish. THEY are causing the divisions and hard party lines. They still can’t accept a loss and are traitorous in how they are muddling everything. If the media weren’t joining in on the assasination you probably would just think the guy was a shitty public speaker and an egomaniac. But what he has done and is trying to do is in the best interest of the whole county.

19. In Your Corner

Kasich didn't make the election.
    It was Trump or Hillary.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

They're flying from Africa to South America and walking to the US/Mexican border now to get in here....